Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft Trailer? (Staff read plz)XD
  • Hi all,

Recently been working with a mod known as the camera studio mod, and wondering if a Dancraft Trailer, would attract more people onto the server.

It would be uploaded to youtube and hopefully would advertise the server a tiny bit more.
    As of now, there are a few on youtube, but they are not "professional", and im willing to create something almost of professional standards!

You might think it will attract hackers, but equally will have more players to report them, and have fun.
    Right now, the server seems dead, not many players are on at certain times, and it feels different.

With the help of others, myself, my friends, and the staff's input could create an amazing trailer with people's suggestions.
    Personally I was thinking a cinematic, on the different server using the mod, maybe some clips of popular dancraft videos, etc..

Obviously it's up to the staff if they are willing and have trust on myself to do this.

Just remember it's all to help the server grow and become a even better server!

Thanks for reading. - Cola
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Seems like a good idea, I agree with it.
  • I honestly think this should be added too, good job @m0dder
  • Go for it homie
  • make it happen
  • Try for it.
  • Go for it man i hope it works :D