Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

A NEW GROUP DEDICATED TO DEMOLISHING EVERY ISLAND BUILT BY THE DPT
  • Here comes another controversial thread by Drunk,

Izzy, my old "friend" has decided to launch another one of her "peace teams" called "DPT/ Dancraft Peace Team" and obviously to the people who know what shit her teams caused in the past this is all a trick for her to get her 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th chance. (For you guys who don't know, I've quit dc so I'll need an Owner to apply in the comments) On to our justification:

This is obviously shit so we are going to demolish every island we get added to (besides friends) and see how the DPT "help"s the player rebuild. We will hire spies to join the DPT's members islands and we will grief them and then see them bypass the filter and get them muted, when they are supposed to be "nice" members of the community. We'll keep every eye we get on izzy so we can gather even more evidence against her. (for some reason I feel this thread is too short to be one of my contrivercial ones. but whatever) Here's the format to apply

Name:
    If You Have Team Speak Or Skype:
    Why You Hate Izzy And Her Group:

That's it for the format :P
    Here's the roles available
    [Whatever I Am] EatFanta (My New User)
    [Owner]
    [Co-Owner]
    [Spy] Da_Punisher
    [Spy]
    [Spy]
    [Griefer] Da_Punisher
    [Griefer]
    [Griefer]
    [Griefer]
    [Griefer]
    [Persuader] (person who convinces owner of the island to add the team) (most likely someone like Izzy)
    [Persuader]
    [Persuader]
    [Persuader]
    [Persuader]

Now lets wait for the shit I'm gonna get for this...
  • Oh God, why? Not again. Well whatever. This is gonna be entertaining...
  • Message removed by administrator
  • i dont add people to anything i own
  • You idiots realise these "spy and griefer" roles aren't so secret, right? Izzy can literally just look at this thread ffs
  • I would join but I kinda live on factions but if you find her factions base let me know and I'll bring in the withers.
  • paksjr lets do 100 withers if we find it
  • Literally leave already.
  • Bleach the entire point of contact info (for me) is so we can plan attacks and people joining the dpt, izzy won't know who is going to strike or when.
  • Punisher accepted for both roles, because why not :p
  • But she can just see this thread and if she had added Da_Punisher for example, his "cover" yould be blown harder than your dad for christ's sake
  • :D punisher try to get added to Izzy's island or other "DPT" members so you can raid them. (I can't raid because I quit) </3
  • U AINT RAIDIN ME BOI,

>:D
  • "Boi"
    OH SHIT ITS DAT BOI
  • "boi"...
    why did i have to say that?
  • @DrunkPowerRanger
    Anth honestly, this is stupid. My island was demolished a few days ago and it was really devastating as I put so much work into it. I know you may not like Izzy, but seriously, don't go destroying other people's islands because of her. It's not really fair. ._.
  • Exactly @cowgirlmads , why wreck others bases over a disagreement with another person.
  • Reasons I'm not bothered writing.
  • I wanna apply:
    Name: Isabella
    Sex: Male
    In-Game-Name: DunsToosexi
  • pls I am really good at greefing
  • Whos the dpt?
  • Has my island even been destroyed yet? There's like 50 mil in resources on it lol
  • @Fluffia Now they're gonna target you. xD
  • name: Geomio
    roll: Spy
    reason: she's such a annoying person and betrays me while im in my op gear, and she lies so much omfg, and her group is bullshit go kys Izzy
  • she does it so much im tired of it!
  • Oooooooooooooh dear this is sad...
  • Bump. I can tell if I start bumping this enough it'll be the new "Get Izzy Banned!" group.
  • no just end yourself
  • That's a less harsh way to say "kill yourself."