Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

banned for NOTHING???
  • I know a guy that's a satanist just like you.
    Say hello to Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz.

• How do I know you're a kid? It's because you type like one, you illiterate fuck.
  • Let's not forget the "666" comments.
  • Murdoc would be happy.
  • Whats The Anti Cheat thingy?
  • a non-existent thing
  • DONE!! I included my name in the report = i got answear they checked it out and will talk to the owner!!!!
  • ^ Do you even know how to spell? Mojang wouldn't answer a report that they can't read XD
  • Hi guys fuck you!!!! I really REALLY hopes the server get shut down. if not my friends in Anonymous will dos - attack it!!!! And they know how to make it overheat and say KABOOM!! if you know how a prosessor overheat, this is 10 times worse! The software will disable the fans until the cpu is broken then they will start after the videocard is overpowered and after this hdd /sdd and other things will overheat/be overpowered and then all of it is broken forever!!!
  • ps Anonymous said you will guranteed be shutdowned!!! They shutdown a computer like FBI's once. Also if you're wondering why im typing bad is cuz im not english im from norway!!
    but it will cost me $100...im freely taking donations ;-)
  • go back to playing tetris
  • Now this kid thinks hes part of the Anonymous thing, ;-;
    Someone is pissed ;-;
  • Fuck you and your donations
  • Someone lost their binky! ; -;
    (leaked picture of Sky)

• when they ll see this they ll attack the server!!! for free i love them. Search up zeus and LOIC
    LOIC - Low Orbit Ion Cannon: ddos attack software! If more pcs run it, it would be faster!!!! But for now: im gonna hack the server. PS im still using vpn so its no point calling cops!!! They wont help you anyway cuz i reported the server to both the cops and Mojang and micosoft. I also told them youre using the illegal pay2win (by selling god apples for real money!)
  • It looks like YOU searched both terms up.
  • This thread was so fucking amusing to read.
  • Reporting minecraft to the police is just stupid ;-;
  • Anonymous doesn't do shit against Minecraft servers unless its really bad.
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Kid, your so stupid. You can not shut it down, hack it, or blow it up. May I say killing 300 zombies at once is called hacking kid. The anti-cheat banned you fairly, except fappy who was legit. Get a life kid
  • Lol. I'm idiotic? Like I said before, you do nothing but curse and tell others to kill themselves. You talk all this shit about hypocrites, yet you're one yourself. Go to school. You can ask all of these people on the forums who's the idiot, and I'm sure most of them will say it's you.
  • you got 1 day to unban me!!! if not my friends over 10 000 ll ddos the server!!! We ll use ping and cmd and all that stuff!!!
  • I'm just sitting here staring at the spurs on Murdoc's feet. They look like pizza cutters lmao.
  • @AbbyTheDerp He looks like a zombie.
  • Read the date