Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

This is Actually sad...
  • Well,
    DrunkpowerRanger Stole my Iron golem
    He Turned Ilana Against me And she stole my Irongolem Spawner That coasted me $7.00 In real life money
    Then he says Its olny Fair Because you trapped last version Now you feel the same.
    Well Its not fair that he broke a rule and raided either.
    I think That he should be banned and so Should Ilana aka TheCuteRabbit. #BanIlana #BanDrunkPowerRanger
    Neither of these people are one bit trustable. So think twice before adding DrunkPowerRanger or TheCuteRabbit.
    I should have my spawner back And have them both Perm, banned
    Its only fair. I will be reporting tomorrow Both of them.
    He And she Are the worst people ever.
    Its not fair that i speant my birthday money on somebody that i dont even like.

So Dont add either of these people Cause your island will be Horrible

Wells thats all i can say for tonight

It ruined my night

-Ducky
  • Izzy no one likes you
  • TheCuteRabbit and DrunkPowerRanger are not a problem
  • You're the problem
  • No one likes you, no one wants your opinion, you're a dumbass @TheCuteDuckling
  • Guys stop being jerks...
  • Heh, First,
  • @BuildingGuy If you go onto the post "Anti Dc Police" read the first sentence and jeez the swearing is real, also a lot of the comments on that have a lot of vulgar words in them.
  • sorry I had too xD
  • @TheCuteDuckling.

I have had enough of your shit, and everyone else has. I can't believe a dumbass like you has the guts to say something so obviously bullshitty. I've seen you around all the time in the beginning, and you were at least tolerable. What happened to you? Did you become such a twat to all of us after losing your virginity? What the hell man. You keep on trying to target anyone that gets into your way, and you KEEP on trying to take everyone down with you. I'm tired of it. I hope one day your children don't know who you really are, because you're a cunt that is a failed abortion and a ripped condom. I have never seen such a bratty child in my life before, thinking that everything wraps around your bitch-ass tiny finger. You have gone far enough to try to stay in the game, and everyone is tired of it. Please, just go die in a hole with your "so-called rich family." I'm just so surprised that you even try to defend yourself, even when you're in such a shit hole like this. And for the record, I can't
    "Die of Idioticness." Get your grammar straight, calm the non existent tits you have, and shut the fuck up before the "boyfriend" you talked about to DrunkPowerRanger tries to rape you.
    (which probably happened already)
    #IzzyForPermBan
  • DrunkPowerRanger is actually a nice guy!
  • Look, I know @TheCuteDuckling is not everyone's favourite person, I don't really go much on her either, but @DrunkPowerRanger , you're a nice dude. I'd never expect you to go so low and steal an Iron Golem spawner from her. She is still a player after all, and if you like her or not, it's really not a good thing to go against to rules just to get back at her...

As for @TheCuteRabbit , to be honest, I'm not even surprised. All you really seem to do is go behind your own friend's backs and betray them. It's wrong. ._.
  • @Cowgirlmads
    Exactly If i had a cookie i would give it to you but i ate them all :(
  • How can you that other people are horrible when you told me that you were gonna shove something up my ass?
  • lol Drunk stop being a prick, you thoughtless 12 year old.
  • @TheCuteDuckling - Please do not be offended but just one thing I really wanted to bring up about you that I noticed is your animal handling skills. I recently checked out your YouTube channel and saw a video about your hamsters. To be honest, I find your handling skills very poor as you could clearly see the distress on their faces. Try to be more gentle with them as they are little animals and you can injure them very easily. :)

Also, yus cookies!! Hehehe.
  • shoot the damn thing O_o

Who said that wasnt me >:)
  • Coasted me... Do you even english?
  • @CowgirlMads after izzy and I had that argument that got her perm muted, I wanted to help some people who were being brainwashed by izzy at the time and I got them to steal one of her iron golem Spawners and if izzy wasn't the brat she is it would've never happened and I wouldn't have started the group against her, I know what I did was wrong and I also know two wrongs don't make a right but anything else would've just given her more confidence and would've made her think "ok all of these people are afraid of me and I'm the boss now" and what would that do to the community, more and more people (FOR SOME BIZZARE REASON I DONT UNDERSTAND) are trying to forgive her for the things she's done, and all that would do for the community would make it WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more toxic than it needs to be, and, for a matter of fact, izzy is the main reason Dancraft went into this downward spiral and forced many, many players to quit, so, those are my reasons to justify what I did.
  • Not to you izzy.
  • @TheCuteDuckling You only got $7 for your bday! Wew I want to invite you to my party I'm broke af
  • idk

The world these days.
  • Message removed by administrator
  • idubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbz.png