Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My Research
  • Many of you don't know me since you never see me on, but that is for good reason. For the past 5 months, I have been undercover trying to uncover a dark conspiracy about Dancraft. I was tipped by a player, who is now missing and presumably dead since Kubs was aware of the secret meeting we had. Everyone has their attention drawn in the wrong direction. People think that Dan is in it for the money, but my findings beg a differ. Has anyone ever wondered why people complain all the time but they never leave? Well I have found the answer. I have gone though context computer codes and found a certain text of numbers that I have never seen before. I ran it through the FBI Minecraft analysis chamber and I was shocked to see what I had found. Dan has been implementing new mind control coding in each update that he has realized since December 2015. The FBI said it wasn't strong enough evidence to convict Dan, so I had to take action into my own hands. Dan had been aware of my recent movements since Kubs had been watching me around the clock. I boarded a small plane headed to Dan's unknown location and I kidnaped him. I flew back and locked Dan in my closet to question him further about this issue. Dan said nothing and just stayed quiet. Kubs was maintaining dancraft but he noticed something strange. There were more and more reports. Kubs had found a glitch in the system. The coding was wearing off and players were getting mad. Kubs somehow found my location and stole Dan from me. Now there is word that a new update is coming, and I can only suspect that Dan will put the ultimate coding In. First he will hide it with all these 'sweet deals' which make you want to stay until the update. Then once the update is realized, everyone simmers down and starts playing. I don't have much time to live and I bet this post will be removed immediately since it is the truth, but save yourselves. I have always cared about each and every one of you and I sacrificed my life for you. I love you all.

- Fluffia r.i.p
  • Auto correct can be so annoying btw so no judging
  • bump don't vote for the dump that they call trump
  • Message removed by administrator
  • #DarthVaderForOwner

This will make the vador army all buy minecraft and more players will be on. Then I will find Luke sky walker so I can be promoted to admin and make dc like v1 mixed with v2
  • Beg to differ* hehe.

And it's Pyromanxer, remember you busted your cat is farm chests for me? <3
  • We've all seen it you can shut up now thx