Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft's Predictable Pattern
  • As all of you may know Dancraft is getting an update. It's gonna be great and op as fuck. One thing tho. Dan is probably gonna follow the same whack ass pattern that he's been using since v2. Some of us may not realize this pattern but I'll spell it out for you.
    Steps:
    1) Make a forum post in the announcement section talking about the update
    2) Make the post mostly about the money. 75% Money 25% about the actual update. This can include but not limited to high money grabbing sales, new packages that appear out of nowhere, kits.
    3) Using this post, hype everyone up about it
    4) Reset the server
    5) Reach 500 players for the first few weeks of the reset
    6) Server dies
    7) Repeat step 1
    ~~~~~~~~
    What pisses me off is the fact that there could be a potential reset. If it's a currency reset idgaf I'll just make more. But if it's the whole server reset Dan is fucking crazy. I don't know this for sure cause Dan's bum ass never speaks to the community except when the topic includes money. Anyways, why the hell is there a need for a reset every time you update? Fucking stupid cause my brother and I work on Skyblock for hours working on huge projects. And the fact that you guys actually took the bait is fucking ridiculous. Adding dangames and other older games? Why the hell were they removed in the first place? Why does it require a huge update and a potential reset? Oh that's right cause it's all about the money to Dan. Let's go back to when Bedrock was the highest. At one point it was dirt cheap to get. But wait... We didn't get most of the features that were promised. Instead the server resets and we're required to buy Obby rank just to get those damn features we should've had in the first place.
    Also Dan, when you "apologized" to the community for "lack of interaction" I knew it was a fucking joke to begin with cause o haven't seen one comment from you ever since that post.
    Ik I missed some points I'll mention them later. Anywho I may be irrelevant now so most of the newcomers might not even understand a word I said and might as well suck on Dan's dick.
  • No one can really spit bars at dan for doing it for the money, sure he never really does anything for the server but he is really the reason why we have dancraft. I agree that updates have potential and i really do wish dan will put some of the money he is making from the server INTO the server. But hell, money is money... Maybe the guy is extremely busy irl like college. Or the man gotta pay his bills. No one really knows Dan's current situation. So we can all just enjoy dancraft for what it is :)

im not agreeing or disagreeing with u. Just putting in my opinion

<3
  • o shit hai Crypher
  • keemstar would be proud
  • leeeeeeeets get roight into the neeeews
  • stfu u gnome
  • reference m8
  • “I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”
  • Idk if ur being sarcastic or serious when you say Dancraft's updating. I personally prefer a reset though. I'll have something to do.
  • No reset!! Refer to my thread: https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/5813/my-research#Item_4
    Sean is the one who told me about this!! I thought Kubs killed him, but he must've got away!! Sean and I know the truth. Listen to him!!
  • Apologies for the lack of interaction on this thread. I'll try harder next time.
    I also forgot the steps where Dan brings in Bashur to come in a desperate attempt to bring back the server.

@Crypher nobody knows what Dan is up to because he never tells us shit. Which I mentioned on the post
  • I also forgot to add how Dan and Kubz just lets hackers control the server. I know Kubz is trying his best cause I see all reports closed by Kubz. But fucking Dan and this gay ass "anti cheat" is whack as hell. Doesn't do shit it's ridiculous. Reporting isn't enough maybe if Dan could add more staff the server would be half decent. But whatever no one knows what the hell is going on in Dan's head
  • @Sympaul True that. The anti cheat is shit, I was fishing on Ulti, and after I fished out a Power IV Bow, it banned me. Like wtf.
  • Nice! :) I got banned for hacking on another server :))