Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I Want To Show You Guys My Server
  • I have created a new server, after many months of playing around with plugins and countless corrupt saves, I've decided to completely restart and make a new vanilla server. There are two rules that anyone could guess: No swearing, and no hacking, if you are caught breaking these rules twice you will receive a permanent ban.

So, like I said before, it is a completely vanilla server, I'll try to upgrade the player capacity if it takes off. The map will NEVER BE RESET and will be the same map until the server ultimately dies. The IP is 1o1h.mcpro.co , it is a 1.10.2 server and it is up 24/7.
    No one is opped to ensure maximum fairness towards all players, I, as owner am not opped either, there is no staff team. BUT, in order to ban players I use the console. So don't try to outsmart me. :p

-Griefing is allowed to a certain extent, blowing up monuments is allowed but frowned upon and won't result in any form of permanent punishment.
    -Swearing doesn't mean just cursing, so you are not allowed to use any innapropriate language or actions against or "for" any other player.

If you would like more information reguarding 1O1H, just comment what you would like me to broach upon.
    I look forward to seeing you online!
  • Cool, I will check it out later c:
  • ye but does ur server have dangames
  • does it have minecraig
  • Eww 1.10. Fuck that
  • faggotcraft.com
  • BleachTheBitch is your new name.
  • wow you really hate satire don't you
  • @Teo161 the ip is 1o1h.mcpro.co and if you read the entire thing you would already know. (No offence)
  • Message removed by administrator.
  • Seems like an kid's anarchy server.
  • No swearing? Ew. I know Dancraft has a chat filter but there are some swears that aren't blocked.
  • Message removed by administrator.
  • Seriously, advertising on another server's forums? This thread should be deleted.
    ---
    And no offense, your server sounds extremely disorganized. :P
  • no offense DrunkPowerRangers, but to be perfectly honest, im not to sure about posting it on other servers forums. :P (bassicly this comment was agreeing with Tsuchikage.)