Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

ThatIsDonut And TheHiddenVortex's Mute (Kubz Read)
  • 9/25/16 I was playing skyblock when I saw TheHiddenVortex spam in chat ./warp pvp . so i go back to my island to grab my kit that i used earlier went and bought a strength pot and did ./warp pvp . he looked to be hacking so after our 1v1 i called him out. he said i dont hack, i said "Must it was lag". after that he said "duh that makes since retard" so i was trigggggered at this point so i said he was gonna get muted. ThatIsDonut says a little bit after I was talking to TheHiddenVortex That He was in a call with him. i said "brb" to go report TheHiddenVortex. and he said "are you g3y" (bypassing chat).

file:///C:/Users/mrconne/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2016-09-25_10.07.27.png

file:///C:/Users/mrconne/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2016-09-25_10.12.23.png

file:///C:/Users/mrconne/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2016-09-25_10.16.49.png

file:///C:/Users/mrconne/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2016-09-25_09.53.31.png
  • You need a online link not a file directory link... only you can access that.