Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

You're AntiCheat sucks!
  • Hello Players, and I am very mad that Kubz reply was, "You have been sanctioned for an unauthorized modification." When I didn't hack. Thank you for reading.
  • 2 things: 1: in my opinion, you NEVER make fun of staff or you pay for it ;-;. 2: R00tB33rMan NOOOO why are you banned??? D: ;-;. and thats all for my retarded comment. :P
  • I need to be unbanned, they treat donators rude.
  • poor poor R00tB33rMan, i hope things turn out alright. personally i never saw you hacking but, well... you get the point ;/ ;-; ._.
  • Like I said, bullshit.
  • Rootbeerguymandude, I agree the anti-cheat does suck BUT!!! it bans "super insane hacks". For example super kill aura or whatever. Also you need proof that you do not hack (I am not a mod ofc). I dont know how u will get proof but he has to have it. Finally because someone bought a rank and is hacking (not assuming u) will not change the sentence of the ban.
  • Is it just me, or is it sad, when obby/emerald ranks get banned?
  • I was false banned three times. If you're cps is around 10-13 you'll be auto banned if a staff member is online. Dan screenshared me for 3 hours and found nothing cause he's stupid as shit
  • hey colby
  • VanillaAids you fricken hack for god sake. Acorse you should be banned even if it is valse. You are even hacking other people also so stfu