Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Quitting!!!
  • Ok guyzz it's the moment of truth I have to say byee to every single person who is playing D.C. but I'll be quitting for a while I'll do a dp in fac just to keep people and to leave something behind.Im quitting DC bec it's a bit boaring and every one hates me so if I quit it will be better and the DP is on 2-3 days.Bye Adrian,rushHork,cuddless Norp ilana mermaid and I'm sorry if I didn't mention my friends.THANK YOU.
  • fuck yourself attention whore
  • @Teo161, you're never going to get staff with that attitude the only thing your heading for is a forum ban.............................

Ahh, it's sad to see you go, @mohd98 :(, I hope you come back soon, when the server is fixed and we do not have a massive hacker invasion. :( See you soon, then...

• its sad to see you go @mohd98 go on and be strong in life and you *Whispers* gimme all you igs xD *Whisper* so bye Mohd we will all miss you and comeback soon and act like you always did as a amazing person so Bye Mohd we all love you
  • Bye Mohd, sad to see you go :( come back on Dancraft sometime and we could play together :D
    -Ilana
  • @mohd98, I'm kind of getting bored of Dancraft as well because of the hackers.