Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

staff application (2)
  • Age -
    11- One thing that I really want to tell you is that age does not matter. Please, if you give me a try at helper, I'm sure that you would be surprised. I am not 16, but I have the ability to both be perceived and treat others as any age..

What time are you most often on? i am on the majority of the days 3-6 I feel that I am on enough for a very sufficient amount of time, and will dedicate more time as Helper.

Are you multilingual? -no I can only speak English but at school I am learning French and German

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
    I have been playing Minecraft since 1.7. that's not a long period but i have got to grips with Minecraft and understand how it works fully.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - yes- temped banned for 2 days hypixel but i have learnt never to hack again so i quit

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -
    i was an admin on these severs:
    1) i was an admin on a small sever mc.online.serv.nu and i helped develop the sever really well

My experiences as a staff member on this have shaped my character and personality to that which is perfect to fill the role of helper on the dans craft server. I feel that the most important thing I learned from these experiences was how to make a server look good both on the inside and outside, which I am hoping to do as Helper for the dan's craft server.

Where are you most active on the server? -
    I am pretty active on the server, usually playing around 2 hours or more a day. I also have a social life, so I am not always on it. I am usually in the main lobby or playing factions and prison which are my favorite mini-games. I believe that the main reason I am active on this server is because the games are set up in a way that makes people want to actually play them, and that is the beauty of this server.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -
    I would just have to say, try to befriend them at first. First impressions always matter. If you show them respect, they will respect you in the same way. If they don't show respect to you, don't be afraid to confront them about it. When all else fails, walk away from the situation. Those are my words of wisdom.

Do you use the TeamSpeak or skype?
    Yes, I do use skype but I can use TeamSpeak and discord

Are you able to record? -
    Yes, I am able to record.

How will I punish?
    For excessive Chat-Related violations (spam, caps, swearing, etc.)
    1)Warn them
    2)Mute
    3)Temporary ban
    4)Warning (again)
    5)Ban

For Cheating:
    1)Ask them to remove the mod(s)
    2)Kick
    3)Temporary ban

For Advertising:
    1)Kick
    2)Temporary ban
    3)Ban

I will punish with proof, therefore if any questions arise, I will have a backup copy of the violations.

What are some of my traits?

Some of the many traits that I have that would benefit the server are:

Trustworthy- I am trusted by many, and am known as someone who can be trusted to do anything.
    Helpful- I am very helpful, which will help me as Helper, as I will be able to help others who have questions.
    Friendly- I will be friendly to those with questions and try my best to answer their questions.
    Obedient- I will listen to my peers as well as higher-ranking staff.
    Loyal- I will be loyal to this server and respect my peers as well as my leaders.
    Kind- I will be kind to others.
    Cheerful- When bad things happen, I will be the spirit of the group and cheer everyone up.
    Professional- This will make the server more publicly pleasing.
    Intelligent- I will be able to handle situations in a manner that reflects intelligence.
    Mature- I am mature, but also have a sense of humor, which is important as staff (as the saying goes: "Laughter is the best medicine").
    Why should I be chosen as opposed to others?
    I have also created a list of reasons why I should be chosen as opposed to many others who are applying for the same rank:

I am mature and able to handle almost any situation that is thrown at me.
    I actually want this position, and it has been one of my goals to apply for a staff rank on dan's craft
    I both deserve and fit this position very well. This is because I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time: the ability to help others through my exceptional leadership skills while playing my favorite game on my favorite server. I have those necessary skills, experience, and traits which allow me to be a great Helper.
    I have attempted to write an application that fills all of the questions with precise and careful consideration. I am very hard-working and never quit.
    I am very confident in my leadership skills, so I assure you that I would make a great member of the staff.
    Helper or Moderator?
    I would be honored to be a staff member

I hope that you are able to consider my application carefully and are able to know that it would mean the world to me if I received this position.
  • Many other people have applied but none have been accepted. Dan is NOT looking for anyone. Not sure whether or not you're joking but if you're not, just stop. Age DOES matter. I really doubt the fact that an 11 year old would be mature, and trustworthy. But by all means, prove me wrong with some proof.
  • Age does matter, just look at mineplex, their min. age is 14 yet we still get staff who abuse and stuff.
  • Yeah. It those people do it just to do that I do it because I want to help danscraft not mess around
  • I hope you are a troll. You can become staff when u melt the glue that is holding your nut sack to ur stomach
  • Capn listen you need to stop you cyberbully, alright im just some how suprised you aren't banned from DC perma or perma muted because this is stupid
  • Gar's got a point. The kid is too young to be applying.... Quit white knighting
  • I'm probably more mature than a half on 16 year old
  • You're clearly not if you use "maturer"
  • Lmao just quit
  • lmao Teo fuck off and play outside nobody wants you here faggot
  • ^Yea that's real mature, buddy. Good luck with mod lmao
  • guuuuuud luck ;D