Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Slidde, read this.
  • Once upon a time, there was a kid named Alex. Alex loved to play Minecraft on various servers. Alex's name at the time was Chromify. Chromify enjoyed playing Mineplex, Dancraft and many other servers. One day Alex ask a Mineplex staff why they don't IP ban after getting pissed at all the hackers. They said "If sibling A hacks, and sibling B doesn't hack, then both siblings are gone for the actions of one". Oh wow, very funny. Maybe we should all play Mineplex because Dancraft is retarded as fuck.
  • Chromify thank you. Mineplex's owner is a very smart owner. Dan, not criticizing is smarts, should take all precaution before IP banning, so I too can call him very smart.
  • This is a matter you should take up with your sibling. Regardless, have fun on Mineplex, nobody will miss you.
  • Different servers have different rules.
  • ImGeckos. You shot him down o.O
  • xD, ImGeckos, I have been kind to you ever since this version. You aren't giving me a clean slate as I have given you. Please stop bad talking me, afterall I haven't touched you when we met on Ulti. Now he'll say, "There's nothing on my slate to be cleaned" or something of the sort along with, "I wouldn't have minded if you hit me or killed me on Ulti". I would agree with both those statements, but keep in mind I have been kind to you ever since the server reset.
  • You don't deserve a clean slate. You can change your name all you want, but if you keep acting like the arrogant child you are then you will receive the same treatment. You're also correct in saying I have nothing to be pardoned for, I mean, now there is, but who cares? You can't do anything about it. Adios
  • Lol Jordan be butthurt af.
  • aye laddy buck ya sound like a gold gibbler
  • deez nutz
  • Jordan, if I wanted a bitch, I’d have bought a dog.
  • #shotsfired someone get Fbi up in here because shots have been fired
  • Fbi can suck my dick, call CSI m9
  • M9 isn't a bad gun yeknow. Thats prob the gun that Geckos used. Its a gun that policemen frequently use. And policemen serve our country so we can sit here complaining in the comments of some random minecraft forum. Hail Hitler
  • Holy crap the memories.
  • Holy crap Geckos giving you that L
  • Didn't Slidde hack before?
  • slidde into my dms and gimme a nice succ