Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

YoungFinneserKid's Staff Application
  • IGN: YoungFinneserKid
    Timezone: EST
    TS: yes
    Discord: yes
    Hours/day: 10+

Why do you want to be staff?
    I've been a staff twice for almost a year now, i would like to join the team because of one reason all of my knowledge about moderating and administrating i want to share all of them to the team but its not enough if we had unity to ourselves we can succeed, we cannot be a team if someone is not cooperating and we should not be selfish too we should accept everyone's cooperation and thats the team we called.Argument is the most common problem in the team as a player to prevent it i always balance my relations to them and respect what they decide for others, .I'm mature enough to be a staff i'm not here to became famous and powerful i'm here to help the server for its brighter future, i will be the shield and justice of this server, yes i'm 16 years old and since I'm 16 years old i already understand how the server works, what administrators and moderators do, i really understand all of it, its really hard to picked a staff who is trustfull because if someone promoted to staff we don't know what will they do to the server they maybe hack the server, ban all players and abuse staff, for me all of those are for immature people who really don't care anything about their surroundings

What makes you different from others?
    If i compare myself from others i accept any kind of help or question even its irrelevant to the server.I've been a staff for a year now and ever since i became a staff i never had an argument because i Respect.We know that its hard to forgive but for me forgiving solves the problem you know why? Because forgive is to forget we should let thing go we dont need to fight we are not children any more we are the one who teaches them. DanCraft needs mature staffs because being mature is depending on what we think and how deeply we respond to others by using our mind and heart.As an experienced staff my will is for better future and peace will overhelm the mind of the players.

I started my moderating experiences on Cobblecraft, an SMP server. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the
    “Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays.

The staff of Cobblecraft eventually ended up becoming "corrupt" in a way. They were a lot younger than I and wanted to focus more on fun and stupidity than being serious. I resigned because staff couldn’t see that blowing up that annoying person’s house was a bad idea. The staff didn’t have any understanding on how to run a server, and couldn’t tell the difference between right or wrong. After a month or 2, the owner of Cobblecraft invited me back as their “Coder”, a rank designed to deal with the technical issues of the server and to manage the plugins for them.

In between positions on Cobblecraft, I created and developed my own server named The Quantum Network. We were an Australian hosted server with many different game types such as SMP, Creative and various PvP modes. After about 2-3 years of development, we held a small player base of 15-20 players daily. Due to Australian hosting prices being unreasonably high, money became an issue and the server was closed on the 14th of September, 2015.

Some time whilst working with Cobblecraft, I applied to become a moderator on a server named Vast PvP. Vast was considered the Australian Badlion, and held up to 80+ players daily. I was a frequent moderator on Vast and held my position for 6 months, before resigning. My experience with Vast has so far been my biggest in terms of managing players and helping, and has been a huge help in growing my passion for helping.

Through my work with servers in the past, I have gained a lot of knowledge on how plugins operate and how to manage them, how to manage a server, and even started learning JavaScript and Python 3 to become more involved. My time as a staff member on previous servers has also helped me to identify problems quicker, and to help resolve them immediately.

Why server need mature staffs?
    Because to make a good progress they need a staff who will be the brain of the server.Mature staffs understand the way how community works because staff are like a talking guide with full of knowledge ready to share their knowledge to somebody who is overhelmed by problems.

Why do you want to be a staff?
    Like i said i want to be staff because i care about the others i'm not here to became famous and idolized, all of their smile and laugh i don't want it faded away.

Why should we trust you?
    I'am an educated person and capable of being trusted, being a liar means destroying myself i'm not a fool who destroys someones trust only people care about themselves do that.

Hope it was ok that I kind of made my own format since I couldn't find where the applications were. :)

Thaks for reading and hope you guys take this into great consideration, As I did spent around an hour making this.
    Love you all -Young
  • +1 amazing app well done i always see you on the sever gl on this app
  • Amazing Staff Application.
  • When where they accepting staff?
  • Nice Application! Too bad the Staff Team didn't say anything about recruiting. :(
  • They weren't, and they never will as of now.
  • fuck you youngfinniser, please go chock on a slim dick. fucking hacker
  • Can vouch. +1
  • LOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOO