Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

EllieGoulding Staff App
  • Welcome to my staff app

Well, let's start this off, I can help the server by I would like to keep the community rid of rule breakers, toixic people and lastly hackers. I'm a hard worker when it comes to completing tasks set to me. I am a very nice person and I'm almost never mean/toxic to other players. I like to help the players with their problems, I'll always try to help them. I have become familiar with the commands and have a quite a good figure of what I should do in the various scenarios of whether I should ban and mute someone. I know quite a lot about screen sharing a player, if I think a player is cheating/using an illegal modification that sort of thing I know where to find the some main ghost clients like Spook and Incognito etc. I'm a friendly person and love to get on with people. I'm good at following instructions and I will double check almost every time I do something. Also because of my past experiences as staff, I'm familiar with different types of hacks. Eg. Xray, Tracers, Aura, KB Modifier. I'm always keeping an eye in chat whether im looking for hackers, moderating chat or pvping. Im always keeping an eye out. One of the reasons why you should pick me over everyone else is that I'm a nice calm person who can handle situations calmly and without a fuss, I always record hackers/rule breakers then rewatch the video to make sure I was correct with thinking that they were cheating. Another reason is I'll allways stop what im doing and go help the person/people that need help with something.

-Ellie
  • Nice application good luck man! You're always active and helping people. I would love to see you become a staff member. Good luck brother!
  • Nice Application! Wish Dan(Staff Team) was recruiting staff members. :(
  • she called me a nigga and a prick
  • I would like to see u as a staff member, you seem to be quite nice, nice application!
  • @StormyBlizzard you know this kid hacks, and youngfinneser hacks with ellie lmfao...
  • Oh ya! I think I have a video @xNinjaPandaPvPx
  • ﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽
    ﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽
    ﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽﷽௵﷽
  • Is there even a point to xraying on Dancraft?
  • You shouldn't even think about xraying in the first place
  • If u get staff damn shit is about to get on (pls hcf) :P
  • Shut up stormy don't patronize people who use xray cunt
  • LMFAO YOU WONT GET STAFF DONT TRY
  • IKR
    GET A LIFE BLAKE_BRO U 2 YEAR OLD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB Like seriously... i just acted like a 2 year old right <--------- but like u really thought u'd get ur rank... nobody is active on the server how do u think u'd get it and u probably are scared to call 911 or "report" this server so gl with that
  • Ellie u don't play dc anymore so what's the FUCKING use just fyi? to ban innocent players u hacking scum.
    I mean the Application is good but ur not <3 peace out
  • Niqqah I'll hit you offline with my Bamboo client I coded on Codeacademy.org