Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Why are you sharing this here? It's irrelevant to anything that has to do with the server. But most importantly, it's a different server. Pretty sure Dancraft's rules don't allow that...but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Inappropriate Language or Behaviour

You must not use any language which is offensive, racist or obscene including discrimination, solicitation, threats, actively advertising external servers/websites, bullying and spamming. Dancraft takes such behaviour very seriously and at no time is it acceptable, regardless of the circumstances; if a user is being disruptive, report them. To protect the privacy and safety of our players, this rule also includes sharing/distributing personal details.

• Clearly nofoxgiven You just want mod, And If dan was smart he would make you change your name. I will not say it From now on I will call you NoFoxGiven.
  • Nice, so your'e jumping on the ELETRODYNAMIX boat now with the whole changing my name thing.

I thought about your recent behavior TheCuteDuckling... Seems to me that you're just DIGGING for reasons to prove me wrong or for a chance to talk back because you're not getting all the attention that you want from anyone else. So you bash on me and hope that someone will agree with you. But that's just my assumption, so it's not justified or proven in any way. Just like your assumption about me trying to become a mod is.
  • @TheCuteDuckling Even if he does want mod, what's wrong with that? If he wanted mod on my server I'd give it to him. Even with his current name. Also, HTML.
  • Hi there!
    Clearly we have an argument between @TheCuteDuckling and @NoFuxGiven going on here.
    But This place is created for people that have issues and need help or share something fun about the server etc.

Right here @Ridge posts a video of a PvP fight with a person on another server. As he doesn't give an explanation on why he posts this video this can only be seen as an advertisement. But, however it is an advertisement, the Forum's Rules say: "You must not use any language which is offensive, racist or obscene including discrimination, solicitation, threats, **actively** advertising external servers/websites, bullying and spamming." (Notice: "actively")

In conditions with the Forum's Rules, this person in only behaving inappropriately if he/she has been doing this actively. But, keep in mind that any Forum's Moderators/Administrators can still take this very seriously and remove the post from the Forums or worse (Like I would).

But, after all, please take responsibility, respect each other's hard work, and keep peace with the people who try to revive this whole server/community (Like NoFuxGiven, Greeem, me, and probably TheCuteDuckling).

Sincerely, Koen__2003
  • @TheCuteDuckling, correct me if I'm wrong but was that not you who wanted to start a club called "DPT" or "Dancraft Peace Team" ? And this club would : (quote)

The "DPT"
    What we Support.
    Helping New players get resources, Islands, And Encouragement.
    We Do teach people how to play side by side!
    We help Players with Commands of /is create what not...
    We also Help give items and stop Arguments Fairly.
    We Do not Tolerate Raiding Griefing Nor Scamming.
    We Do Teach rules of What Not to do And What to do!
    We do teach manners Not to Swear cuss or what not..
    We do report If it is needed Very Badly!

As well as...

Reasons We need you!
    To Help us patrol All Servers on Dancraft.
    To help us Catch Bad people and tell them rules
    To help up Encourage people to love this game!
    To Teach people how to play Side By Side!
    Give people Items that they need.
    Stop Arguments

Here's a link to your forum, in case you need to refresh your memory

• So it looks like
    1) I'm doing what you said people should do (help out and tell people rules and encouraging people to help the server and love the game)
    2)Your'e breaking your own agreements (Your'e definitely not stopping arguments. You are creating them)

By what you said in your forum, you were so willing to help out as much as possible. Yet, I don't see that anywhere.

And @greeem @Koen__2003 thanks for understanding.