Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Response to Kubsz
  • Edited? I put in too much tnt mod earlier http://prntscr.com/9rrfgb ( Using that on my own time as well http://prntscr.com/9rrhzw) and took out my better sprinting and Armour hud. Did you know there is a difference between 1.7 mods and 1.8 mods...
    And I was showing you it because everyone said I managed to hit for that 30 cps which is absolutely ridiculous considering I wasn't even clicking that fast. I showed Me getting 12 cps because my brother said you wanted to see one
    Like I said I don't hack. I was in a skype call with bologne and _ZiGmos. Ask them how fast I was clicking and how my "Unauthorized Client" Got detected. Using a bot isn't always accurate. If your gonna use it, use the one on Kohi that bot. Its accurate unlike this one. This is the 1st time I get banned off Dancraft for something like this? Idc what that thing says of me setting off 30 cps. How can I possibly do that if there is legit no gaming software on my PC for "macros", no auto clickers. My mouse is fine. Not one person has ever complained about me "hacking". And In that regard nobody says I hack unless they are absolutely jealous that they can't kill me. Even ApacheBlitz got banned for the same thing even though he was legit. Coincidence? And Kubsz you said you were Bias and I clearly see where that comes from. Ben can have a broken mouse and he showed me he can easily get 30 cps without really trying and he never got banned. SO why am I banned for it? I'm banned for having a mouse that double clicks by itself. Congrats for you banning me while people tell me to get cancer or straight up hack and you don't even look at the report. It could be possible it might be flawed in some way shape or form. All I need to say- They weren't excuses. I got banned for something I don't do and I was also being 100% honest but it's whatever..
  • it's the robots i tell you...the robots..
  • Please upload a picture of your sanction page on this discussion.
    If not you'll have to wait out the duration of your ban.
  • @ImGeckos EXACTLY!!!! They are not reliable for a damn thing!!!! bologne was jitter his sandwich meat hands off and it never detected anything for him but when I was legit clicking 8 cps, I get banned?!?! Keep in mind I record the hackers and upload me pvping so why am I still banned? Ridiculous how everyone says "Gar= 99.9% legit" but because Kubsz picks up I have a "macro" when bologne clicks faster than me, "I'm a hacker and I make rediculous excuse and I edit my mods folder even though I just swapped out 1.8 Optifine/Better Sprinting/ etc. for the 1.7 version to play on kohi"
    And I took some time to learn how to pvp. When did I suddenly decide "I am gonna be the Darkdorito of Dancaft now" ?
    *Kohi never picks up my "auto clicker" and I tryhard there. On Dancraft I don't have to try at all because I like simple wars at gate2 :)
    @BritishTeen I will once I get home from school
  • Ok, I'll need a picture though.
  • ^^^TOO bad your not staff