Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Enderchest Steals Items
  • I was playing factions around 9:30pm EST when I put my weapons and tools in my Enderchest before warping to the drop party. When I got back to my base the items were gone. I renamed 3 of the items if that will help me somehow get my lost items back. Is there a way to get my items back?
  • If they were spawners, no. Any other items, you will probably need proof unless staff are willing to go back and get your items; you'll probably need proof!
  • they weren't spawners
  • Please list all the items lost below.
  • well I only need my bow and sword. Bow> Power 5, Flame 1, Punch 2, Infinity 1.
    Sword> Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 2, Fire Aspect 2.
  • I renamed both of them. The names were Bow of Goldy and the Sword of Goldy.
  • Items would be given accordingly - if I was not currently banned - I'm sorry, I can't currently help with this issue.
  • You'll need to wait for #Staff to reply.
  • ok thanks for the help
  • No problem, if I get unbanned I'll give you the items :).
  • I no longer "need" my items back. but if this is a glitch/bug it would be nice if you fix it. : )
  • I'm not sure if you're lying but giving you the benefit of the doubt so I'm rewarding you with $15000 and kit obsidian bow and sword. This is on a server on you're choice out of:
    Skyblock
    Factions
    Kitpvp
    Please put your choice below or click here to buy credits or money to purchase items in our cyber-shops.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions