Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Ender Chest Glitch/Bug?
  • You can't open ender chests on skyblock at the moment.
  • I cant open my endercraft :( help
  • I lost good stuff on skyblock, max bow and sword, jungle spalings, all my mycelium, my beacon which costed $300,000. I want all that stuff back or reinbusrement somehow cuz this isnt fair. :(
  • How about getting Ender Chests fixed!!!
  • Gonna keep bumping this until we get our Ender Chests working... hopefully with our stuff back!
  • There was an NBT compression problem with your enderchest in particular. As a result of this, your enderchest data was lost. Did you store any strangely named items and/or anything that could be considered a problem?

I will need this information to investigate further and reimburse your items.
  • My ender chest is only god apples now. It was full of other stuff but I moved them out of my ender chest since I was unable to open them previously. Yes, I did have renamed armour in it. It was mostly tools, armour, god apples, and spawners. I did not lose anything at all, it is just that when I want to open an ender chest, it says I can't.
  • Or, you could just reset the enderchest's to before the glitch or provide evidence of you having the stuff.
  • Admin -

I didn't have any strangely named items... I don't use the feature to rename my items. And I'm not aware of anything I had in my Ender Chest that could be considered a problem. I had two sets of Obsidian Armor, Weapons (Swords and Bows), and Tools (Pickaxes, Axes, and Shovels), and about 40-45 Vote Keys. If possible I'd like to get those things back. All the other stuff was building materials that I can easily replace.

Regarding your comment of "an NBT compression problem with my enderchest in particular"... I hope you're not implying I'm the only one that had a problem because everyone I asked had the exact same problem as me... everyone!

Thanks,
    JackRabbit8312
  • @JackRabbit8312 if you are not lieing read this the words below if not click this link.
    https://gyazo.com/23062abd8facfa07ea9330703e0d4464
    Lieing for items is sanctionable, if so DELETE all your comments on this conversation below :).
    If you don't have proof then someone will go:
    Insufficient evidence - thread closed.
  • I lost 24 iron golem spawner, 12 pigman, and 10 stacks of God apples. *wink* I mean.. What?
  • Hey guys the server stop saving data for a point of time so the ender chests stop working if u need more info just ask :D
  • Thank you for your help, mateni :).
  • I think i may start taking screenshots of my enderchest every single day from now on.
  • Wait there's an admin named... "Admin"? Xd dat's pretty cool.
  • BritishTeen... I don't lie... stop being a jerk and implying I do. By the way... it was my hounding [email protected] that finally got them to fix the problem... you're welcome.
  • @JackRabbit8312 , I never implied you did lie, there were two different options.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions