Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dan, read this
  • Dan,

On unti today, you told me to grow up. Well ill have you know that I am happily married and will probably be more successful than you will ever be running your server.
    I suggest that if you are going to run a server, at least be nice to your members, especially when i gave you my own money for a rank. I already posted my appeal, but if you are going to ban me, at least tell me that what i did was not right (which my vote kick was completely not false) instead of telling me to grow up. That really shows something about your personality. I spend countless hours on your server working on my skyblock because I have this week off from work, and I get treated like this, especially from server OWNER. If you ban people by insulting them first, that really shows something about how you treat your members, especially ones that have given you their hard earned money for ranks. I have been nothing but loyal to the members on this server(except for the ones that hack or are petty). So you might want to rethink the way you treat people.
  • @honkinghedgehog It doesn't matter if you are a player with or without a rank, if you break the rules, you will receive a sanction. It's also nothing about who's going to be more successful, who has spent more time on their Skyblock or been the most "loyal", the rules apply to everyone. And if anyone (regardless of whether or not they are a staff member) wants to tell you to "grow up" after you called someone an "immature kid", that is perfectly within our rules too.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions