Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Kubsz (answering the appeal)
  • I never saw the warning nor did anyone tell me about it, but even you said to me it was allowed a few weeks back and I got a warning without being warned player to player? Could you atleast give me a better notice before warning me please.
  • You're appeal has been denied.
    You have used unacceptable language on our network.
    If you think such language shouldn't deserve a permanent ban we suggest consulting a physiatrist.
  • Dear, xX_Japz_Xx, speak for yourself. You don't represent the Dancraft network, or it's players. You're representing yourself and I must say it's foolish. I suggest removing the words we and our from your vocabulary.

-Annoyed user
  • Is Japz staff? If not, stop minimodding!
  • Japz, my 'dear friend' I would like to inform you that my ban is for bug abuse. So please can you learn your facts before making statements like this? If you dont know what you're talking about please dont get involved in other peoples business. Also you do not have the permission to deny my appeal. Before you start mini-modding even more I suggest you look at yourself and take a big deep breath then just think. What are you trying to achieve by pretending to me some wannabe-mini-mod move on it's a game, or if you want staff that badly find a newly made server and apply there.

-Wastes time replying when eating Fish&Chips
  • I love fish and chips @CauseImBlack
  • iCola, you were too mini-modding so...
  • Japz, but does he do it 24/7? And make it seem like he's a moderator/admin? You just straight up used the words of what an Admin would say. Also you mini-mod almost every single post I see i'll ask again where do you see yourself in 1years time? Mini-modding a block game? @xX_Japz_Xx
  • ^ life goals in one sentence
  • t0mmo, xD, have you noticed it says 2015 on the bottom of the screen, xD.