Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft = Dead R.I.P
  • I have a hole in the ground and a tombstone engraved "here lies to great server of dancraft, jk, Dan is a D*** and didn't give a sh**". Hey dat rhymes! LOLOLLLOOLLOL.

-The Vice President have spoken©
  • Best thread ever. Give this man a cookie
  • Dam right Henry, the old version brought back your hacks </3 wish you was still here lmao our fly hacking fights in v3 :)
  • I am surprised with the language used in this thread.
  • chillllll m8
  • HENRY I WAS BANNED! LOOK AT MY APPEAL BRUH!!!
  • I am surprised with the language used in this thread.
  • Dan should JUST STOP. This server has a HORRIBLE CRAPPY economy. Not even sure if we have one but... :P. A suggestion to you Dan, why not turn DC into a hacking server, I mean like cmon, you know you suck at bussiness and cant run one propaly LOL. I think Ill turn on my Kronos and rek. Banned? Alts. IP Banned? VPN, bro. Feature of DC has been all said here.
  • Ronaldo, Dat screenshot.. dat Auto-Reconect (Probs Wurst) at the Bottom, lmao. pssst. My friend is KillerBoy123, hes perm banned xd
  • KilleBoys account info was sold to multiple users on DC, so.. Yea.. Hackers sold it to hackers and sold it to hackers. Dont know why ur IP was involved.

You know something that wierd? This server is **** right? Why did Dan by a copy right? LMFAO
  • hahahaha your blocking out curse words lolol #Dancraft4Demote