Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

kubsz why
  • kubsz this is bull shit why do you answer every other forums report or post appart from my appeal :(
  • t0mmo, snapchat asap
  • cant find my phone
  • I don't think Kubsz accepts appeals.
  • He does accept appeals with honest judgement. But if I get down to a personal note that me and t0mmo are realllllllllyyyyyy good friends and we've talked for ages I know for a fact he would never use hacks, and yes he has a brother Cazorla09 he plays with us on different servers aswell as dancraft. This has to be a unban when it has nothing to do with him.
  • Damn straight
  • Kubsz is probably annoyed with your constant appeals, you could purchase an unban from the store if you have a method of paying with Paymentwall.
  • stfu prick
  • Hi,
    T0mmo,
    Players must refrain from using any language which could be considered racist, offensive or toxic.
    This consists of discrimination, threatening (DDoS and others alike infringe this rule), bullying
    & any other vulgar language that could offend another player. attempting to impersonate
    a member of staff for any reason & encouraging others to break rules would also fall into this
    category.
    You may choose to read the full section of our rules by clicking here!
  • omfg japz please do not breath challenge