Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Teaming is over
  • Guys, Sliqqe here, (recently changed my name), I am sorry to say this. But I will not be teaming with alot of you that I was team with before. I was team with alot of you hackers, (Yes I admitting to rule breaking, I am sorry), but that will never happen again. I was team with alot of you noobs, out of pity reasons. Anyways I will only be team with who I want to be team with.
    P.S. why is teaming with hackers bannable??? Doing so is the only way you can live on Dc. The hackers basically run the server. Dan doesn't add more staff and there is always atleast 1 hacker on 24/7. You won't stop people from teaming. (I teamed with them before due to the reasons stated above), I won't anymore, because I have spent money on diamond chests, (For gaps), and special chests, (For p6 gear).
    I wrote this as a warning, to the hackers, and to people that think they might be my team.
  • I will kill you all, except close friends.
  • You're wrong, probably around 30 hackers on 24/7 based around all of the servers.
  • Slidde good luck killing people LMAO
  • Slidde, no one likes u when u do like this!
    GL with the rest of your DC life :)

All Good Luck Tastic <3<br />

Damn u need to turn ur brain on..