Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Unban. Pls
  • So I was linked to xXCoreyVolkerXx's hacking incident at ulti, I don't understand since I have been unrelated to the actions of xXCoreyVolkerXx for the last 9 months, The people who have this account is ItzYaBoiPandaz_ and spy_pig_, Please resolve this issue, I have nothing to do with being banned with a link to xXCoreyVolkerXx, I had this problem before and it was simply resolved by Admin, I don't control xXCoreyVolkerXx, Understand this and resolve my ban please.
  • I'm sorry but lying on your post will not result in a sanction removal, you're account is clearly related to xXCoreyVolkerXx and I reported him and you went mad over it, you may purchase a sanction removal here.
    (-/- PURCHASING A SANCTION REMOVAL IS ADVISED BUT CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED ONCE -/-)
  • xX_Japz_Xx minimod much. Anyways iiCurrentPvP everyone on Dancraft knows you as a hacker so lying on a post will just lower the chances of you getting unbanned.
  • lel, Im not the real iiCurrentPvP
  • KrunchyPlayz, you just said what I remarked, you copied me; don't complain.
  • @xX_Japz_Xx If you're going to be a mini mod then use proper grammar. You're = you are. You're account? Are you saying that he is an account? I swear these kids.
  • Ugh, This is out-handed it's stupid how I spent $200 on a server to be banned for an action I didn't commit, I'm done with Dancraft, and Minecraft in general has become a Pay To Be Banned community, Bring back the fun days of dancraft without the fucking corrupt ass system, bring something like V2 and V3 Merged to the server. Maybe it helps alot, "Dan"
  • ImChance, this was written on my I-PAD and my auto-correct does work so it corrected it and its correction was invalid. If you don't believe me then check for yourself.
  • Dancraft has become worse than its former version, I agree. In my opinion the best version was: when we had all the nether portals, I would upload the video of it but the quality that I recorded back then was bad -this was when I had my japzhu account before I gave it to my brother-.
  • lol i hate the japanese or japz
  • lmao slayer
  • Chip, maybe if you didn't hack then you wouldn't get banned. Ever thought of that?
  • Krunchy, Don't you realise I'm simply not chip? You hoax. Besides, They ban me, I don't care since I was not at fault
  • I'm not Japanese.
  • Japz, You are japanese. LOL
  • Current, I don't have access to Corey lel.
  • No, but spy_pig_ does, He's my brother's irl friend.
    I'd know, xD.
  • I give up I guess, Rest In Peace more than $400 on this dumb ass server that fails everyone *COUGH* KitPvP *COUGH*
  • You realize literally everyone on Dancraft knows the account information for spy_pig_, even me.
  • iiCurrentPvP was the one that told me the information for spy_pig_ and she said she hacked it...
  • I'm sorry but lying on your post will not result in a sanction removal, your account is clearly related to xXCoreyVolkerXx and I reported him and you went mad over it, you may purchase a sanction removal here.
    (-/- PURCHASING A SANCTION REMOVAL IS ADVISED BUT CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED ONCE -/-)
  • XxGetRektPvPxX Most Unlikely, it was probably my brother's friend

Japz shut the fuck up you mini modding little shit, WHY AREN'T YOU BANNED YET YOU COCK SUCKER?

Tina, I know that his account got into some shit with a hacker and he leaked his account to alt generators E.G. Mcleaks.net/get
  • ^wants to be unbanned
    ^comes on forums and tries to cuss people out and make them feel bad about themselves
    ^apparently doesn't realize that being a rude person on forums doesnt display qualities of someone that would be considered eligible for a sanction removal
    ^probably wont be unbanned

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • I'll say it here I am the owner of XxCoryVolkerxX and It wasn't on mcleak's I gave it your brother last V I no longer play on that account someone got it banned so iiCurrentPvP and his brother hack on it and they got it banned so keep iiCurrentPvP's ip banned all they do is hack
  • Edit "V" was me trying to paste iiCurrentPvP's name
  • iiCurrentPvP it's me JoshTheDork! Hi Bae!!
  • There is no possible proof that wont put yourself physically in danger; you can purchase a one time sanction removal here.
    Please note:
    Purchase a sanction removal for the offending account and not other accounts you may have.
  • lol, Hi Josh qt <3
  • Fuck you chipndale
    prick
  • What is minimodding
  • oh my god
  • what is it is it hacking i am confused
  • Tame what is your fucking problem you faggot
  • iiCurrent, he is a fault, hes so shit so he hacked on a alt, he lies alot and denys its not... he cried to his friends that he died from a bellend *me apparently* so he fucked off and no one gave a toss... OHH = parody of this

prick
  • Prick? Is that your only insult you bashed in head fucking monkeyboy. You think you're some smart little cunt, but in your mother's basement on your pc screen, maybe so you're hard then. But you don't intimidate me though you little shit head. And by the way, go to school, make some sense with your sentences?
    <3
  • ^R3K7 360 MLG No-Scoped
    iiCurrentPvP = the Comeback master.
    comebacks + iiCurrentPvP = Mind = blown
    My Mind = Blown
  • iiCurrent is bae