Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Corrupt Staff?
  • Here's one situation that could have been attributed to lag, so I'm not terribly upset that this thread was closed.
    https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/1503/mk1alfie
    However, in this video, mk (who should be suspect for having been reported multiple times before, not to mention that he hacked in previous versions) QUITE OBVIOUSLY has his head turned around when he's hitting a player. If that's not proof enough, it is literally impossible for the body of a minecraft character to not spin to follow the head when the neck reaches a certain degree of rotation. For instance, if you head turns all the way around, YOUR BODY WILL FOLLOW IT. I'm not sure whether Kubsz is simply incompetent or worse, corrupt. Either way, I am extremely disappointed.
    https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/1898/mk1alfie-isn039t-a-sweet-pumpkin-fluff-kubsz-read-desc-in-vid

mk hacking during colossus:
  • Agreed. Kubsz I am gonna say this in the nicest way possible. Your are an iffy staff. Yes you can be great at times, but man you litterally can be the biggest fool at many times. You can't be biased on fellow play, mk1alfie or any player in that regaurd. You unbanned him for fly abuse even though you didn't respond to his appeal. And he was CLEARLY hacking. If you look at a direction your whole body follows your direction. Now only your head. Please concider these small tips so the server can be improved. Otherwise, it will remain a sickening place to be as it currently is.
  • In response to Kubsz's comment on Gar's thread, mk still hits the player with his head turned nearly 180 degrees around. Also, the other point that you were making are totally invalid. Knockback wasn't the issue here. Some sort of click aura was the issue. You think that one head twitch and fishy hit aren't cause for a ban? They sure as hell used to be, and I don't see a single reason why they shouldn't when they're as blatant as they were with mk. I have one more bone to pick. Stop closing threads when you reply to them. I'm not sure about other people, but that gives me the impression that you're scared that people will have something to say to you. Forcibly having the last word doesn't mean that you're right, and the only way to have a healthy environment on something like a forums is to allow people to fully express their opinions.
  • In a sense I do agree with this, there is sometimes where Kubsz can do good but others where they staff team completely messes up, for instance with Gar, everyone new he wasn't hacking but they trusted there COMPUTER CODED anti-hack. The thing is this is what will lead to a robot apocalypse. And also with others such as myself fake banned but they stood by there anti-hack, it's fine to get things wrong once in awhile Dan/Kubsz but just admit to it. Honestly ive been 100% legit, Gar was 1000000% legit.... Think about it.
  • CIE says it, Normz says it, Bologne says it... Beyond says it... What more does it take? Kubsz.. Your legitimately trying to pull money out of my bank account. Don't EVER tell me to buy an unban to remove my sanction. I know where it is at the store, I will NOT buy a $20 sanction removal. Not for this server. mk1alfie hacks. He has hacks. I do not hack. You say I do BUT you know I don't you just value the kiss ups, mk1alfie. You know he will do ANYTHING. Pay money to the server. I have about had it with this server.. ARE YOU BLIND?!? HE HIT MEN WHEN HIS HEAD WAS TURNED AROUND! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! Your anti-cheat is garbage if it can't pick up his head was flipped around and hit me when he wasn't even looking at me. I use to value you, Kubsz but you claim I hack so you know I will appeal until I get what I want so you want me to pay. Not even that, EVERYONE AGREES That the head spin was due to kill arura.
  • On an unrelated note, I'm curious as to why this thread isn't bumped to the top of the forums when it's commented on.
  • Ask Kubsz :/
  • Damn you guys are salty af
  • You're all retarded.
  • Well why wouldn't I??