Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Rayquaza559 Ban appeal
  • Honestly, I have no idea how much I can tell you how sorry I am. I can promise to god over my life cross my heart I would never do such a thing like this EVER again. Yea, its only been a couple minutes since my ban, but God I already learned from it. I love this server so much I can not miss it. I got on it literally EVERY day and gold. I don't want to lose all these items i got from donating to the server and I love it very much and will still vote for it. The reason why I said that was because I was extremely mad and I could not control myself. I was also killed by a hacker in pvp but did not have video evidence of so. The person who killed me forced me to react in such a way. I am literally so sorry like I would never try to hack anyone and even learn how because I am christian and I don't want to ruin my sanity. I will control my anger now i promise to you because i learned that i cannot take the server for granted and get away with things without a punishment. I have already learned a lot in the past as I was cyber bullied, etc. But being permanently banned will be the last thing I wan't because imagine having to stand being PERM banned after getting on nearly EVERY day on this server. . I really love this server and I regret everything i said or done in the past and can not say sorry enough. I mean, looking at the screen seeing "Forever" makes me cry. I can't stand without going on this server. If I could, I would forgive every single persons' feelings i hurt and hopefully make their day. And for knowing what I said, I can't imagine how stupid I am for saying that. I literally think to myself how and why in the world would i say that. I have no idea what else to say but prey to god for an unban. I truly learned my lesson and I believe I deserve one more chance just ONE more. If anyone who i offended could comment below so i can forgive please do so because I know my huge mistake I made and yes I did learn from it regardless if it was 2 minutes or even 1 second after my ban. Because I realize the power of the staff, how cautious they are, and how they keep their eyes peeled for people who do the wrong choices. My choice was terribly wrong and would be the worst way to result in a permanent ban. Gosh, typing those words makes me wan't to bawl because I can't believe it before my eyes. Once again, please forgive me for my mistake and I would never do it again and as I told you, I don't even know how to hack and would love to apologize to people i mistreated. Thanks for reading this long appeal, -Rayquaza559
    Other notes (Optional): I am a donator of the server and love to support it and it's people. I had anger problems before but I issued with that and they are being fixed. I can't say enough how much I love this server and wan't to support it. Please do forgive me as I have learned from mistake and would do anything to get unbanned from the server.
  • Good appeal Ray <3 Post it in the appeals section :)<br />
  • Your sanction has already been denied, our decision will not change.

Appeal denied, You can purchase a sanction removal here.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions