Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

kubsz go to hell u suck shit at being a server mod/owner or somthing
  • Kubsz im sorry but latey u have been shit on this server ``hacking warrents a perm ban and no way to be unbanned in the appeals`` rly that is shit u should srlys let people be unbanned give them a sencond chance that sort of thing i have posted a appeal 3 times none of those have been checked by u. right now u have been shit with dan #Dan+KubszForDemote u rly should take better care of ur servers player i bet in about 1 more year ur server will be done for like last year it was shit. this is what happens if u ban every fucking playing that has/had a hack client im a conunter hacker i use my hacks againts hackers i am banned but i am fine with that lots of other players are banned and they dont have hacked cleints so START FUCKING GIVEING MORE PEOPLE A SENCOND CHANCE #Kubs+DanForDemote
  • comment below if u agree type #Kubsz+DanForDemote
  • Btw Dan shouldn't be demoted.. He has made this server AWESOME! On the other hand, Kubsz has just been slacking since it has been 2016. Now you are lucky if you don't get banned for making this thread you and on the title saying "Go To hell"?? What did he ever do to you? Just because he has been slacking doesn't mean you curse at him and tell him to go to hell. And no one will agree with you. Idk even know why you even made this thread.. You must've made it to get banned or something but you don't tell a staff member to go to hell. And what does this have to do with Dan? You were never talking about Dan and then you just said at the end, "Type Kubsz + Dan4Demote" What did Dan even do? If Kubsz or Dan wasn't here, you wouldn't have this server. So how about you think be for you speak and shut up. You don't just create a thread and just talk shit about someone.. If you want him to go to hell so bad, aren't you the devil? So how about you go to hell..
  • they were born into this world thats what they did to me
  • thanks i am the devil
  • dick head go suck ur moms dick we all know u dont have one anyways

• I never said he was shit, I said he was slacking..
  • Now, for may I ask, you automatically bring Dan into this, its kinda sad you think there bad. I believe there doing a great job on the server. Now, thats just my opinion we all have different types of opinions but just stop. Its immature.
  • ^ see someone agrees with me
  • KUBSZ IS SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #KUBSZ4DEMOTE
  • If Kubsz thinks it's ok to not refund a players items when he was illegally killed from an illegal client he is wrong, if he thinks it's ok to just say he won't give the items back he will not last on this network for much longer; remember when he hacked?
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions