Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Wait... so Kubz...
  • You're telling me that my legit account, Sliqqe, and my older brothers legit account, Teample, are going to remain banned because of my 2 younger brother's hacking incidents? If so I am mad at my 2 younger brothers and will most likely disable their accounts, and you just made a lot of people angry, because legit people are getting banned due to others. Thanks a lot Kubz and staff team. Thanks a lot. I was just about to start a YT channel on this server. I will happily buy the unban but if I get banned by some other unaware staff I am done with you guys. Could you have Dan reply to this if possible, I want to see if he is like the rest of you staff.
  • Bring Up My Post
  • Slidde ):
    Your banned !
  • I know pretty stupid D':
  • All my brother's fault. Why can't staff understand this? I wouldn't hack, I am an excellent pvper, and I just bought 6 sets of p6, D: Do they honestly think I'd hack the sec. I get sets of p6? There is no video of Sliqqe hacking or even Teample. But because I share a computer (IP), with 2 idiotic brothers that like to hack, I get banned. [Banned for sharing a computer, is what it should say].
  • They banned your ip because most people who get banned for hacks come back with alts and it's a waste of everyone's time. The server would have more hackers and the staff would be more under appreciated than they already are, and they'd have twice as much work to do. You can either get your brothers to stop hacking and buy unbans for all of you or buy one for yourself.
  • Tina87 do NOT comment on THIS post if you are not going to agree with it!
  • I was banned for someone that doesn't even live in the same country as me (I think).
  • Look, I'm done with DanCraft until I get unbanned, I am not getting an unban because it's not my account (I purchased an unban for someone else's account).
  • AND THEN Daniel or KubsK fix my statistics so pretty much a bad server with lazy staff.
  • Woops, ment to type nor.
  • I can comment on whatever post I want, thanks. Also, you wouldn't be banned if someone in your same ip wasn't breaking the rules so you can stop lying.
  • Tina87, I understand your reasoning. I really do. I know about hacker's alt generators. But Slidde when online never hacked. There isn't a photo of me sending death threats or anything of the sort. I would say I was a kind, smart, legit player when online. But because my brothers have free will and decided to hack, I get banned for simply living in a house with them. That's pretty jacked up. I would appreciate it if you took my side on this. If not keep in mind you just said people deserve to get banned because of others.
  • I actually never said people deserve to get banned because of others C: Please don't put words in my mouth. I'm just saying you have to understand why they banned your ip. Most of us are aware of the server rules. We all know that the staff ban hackers' ips. Maybe you should've thought of that and done something about it.
  • I never said you said that. I said do you feel my account should stay banned? If so then you ARE saying that. Keep that in mind. Also I understand perfectly well why they banned my account/Ip. That is why the first appeal I made was literally called, "Understood... but still". Now reading your last sentence, you're saying I should have stopped my brothers from hacking? Tell me, would I simply say, "Stop hacking", or "This isn't right"? No... I let them do what they want, they let me do what I want. I just hate that they're wrong made me in the wrong, and I will buy that unban, I just want staff to realize that they were kinda in the wrong for banning me and Teample, (My older brother, also on this IP).
  • Although I still understand why they did it.
  • They didn't ban your brother, they banned the account. Perhaps you should discuss this with your siblings as well. If you watched them "hacking" and didn't stop it then I'm sorry to say but it's your fault. You should have realized that that inflicts a bad image on you as well. This whole post is stupid, and so are you. Enjoy the sanction.
  • You never said I said that? "If not keep in mind you just said people deserve to get banned because of others." Please stop lying. It's pretty funny how you keep saying you understand why they sanctioned you, but you come back saying that they were in the wrong. Pick a side. Also, If I knew my sister was hacking I'd absolutely do something about it, knowing it would result in me getting sanctioned. That's why you're in the wrong here.
  • " I would say I was a kind, smart, legit player when online. "
    ~Slidde
  • ImGeckos and Tina87, I'm not banned anymore. I just bought an unban, but I still feel I was wrongfully banned and should've been unbanned for free. If possible, could a staff come on here, and close this thread?
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions