Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft is going back to shit
  • Ok first of all I see that i am banned on dancraft for being linked to an account called YinYanX... What the actual fuck. Second of all, it is happening to everyone. Seriously fix your fucking system. Oh and stop spending all the server money on csgo. I know what dan is doing, he makes a shitty ass plugin that chooses a random name and bans you saying that its linked to your main. Then when you buy the unban, the money goes straight to him and he gets your money to spend on his life. That is how it seems.

The funny parts that I find are that the little kids on the server are trying to minimod A.K.A acting like they are a moderator and can sanction people. Stop it with the act, no one is going to put a 10 year old as moderator on a server where the owner is like 20.

Every time there is an update there gets so much hype for it, it stays for a while, and now we are going into the toilet again because there is only 1 active staff member and the owner is not even on for months at a time.

P.S Fuck this server
    MLG RANT
  • Oh btw where are the kitpvp servers you said they would be out soon. >_>