Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Sorry for all that
    I started all of it
    i left as first and that made u negative

-MyMatteo1
  • Its okay you didnt make me negative all the hate and insults i cant take it
  • Rip Ray! I will be supporting you in all u need <3 Dont do suicide, Nothing good comes with that.<br />

All love
  • I mean, I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not, but either way, anyone can call the police and say that some guy on the internet says he's going to commit suicide. If you're joking then what a joke, that'd be pretty awkward and if you aren't joking then go tell a teacher or something. No one online is going to do anything for you.
  • Not to mention you told others to commit suicide, so what the hell even is this. You didn't even feel the need to apologize because it was a "joke".
  • I'm confused. I barley know who you are? And keep in mind. This is a block game. Suicide isn't a joke and depending on religion can have some serious consequences. Yes, the Minecraft/PvP community is at the most corrupt point I have seen it but that shouldn't be a reason to commit suicide. I recommend just finding a new game. Especially considering the Minecraft 1.9 update has be released today, so rip Minecraft.
  • I mean who knows? 1.9 might be cool. Potion effect arrows, shields. Its like Gladiator related things so I guess I will "try" it.
  • You on a computer/laptop, playing a $25 game, that requires internet, that requires a house or apartment to be used. I'd say your over exaggerating, and the way your parents choose to punish you is up to them. Police have no say unless they are physically or mentally abusing you, i:e Starving, beating you unconscious, leaving bruises/scars, verbally attacking you. Getting slapped with a belt is a common punishment method for most american families. You have it good, so be grateful, I obviously don't know you, but you have enough knowledge to read and write that I assume you go to school, so it's not like your being locked in the basement and tortured. I'd say suck it up and learn from the experience. If you're really truly telling the truth, please call a child based hotline to call or email. You can easily find a number for one in your area by browsing the internet but make sure to delete your browser history encase the abuser happens to use the computer.
  • 1.9 is gay
  • thats all i have to say

• Why's that the concern of anyone online. He just told you what to do. If you're actually being beaten, then do something about it other updating us with your current beatings.
  • This is a game. Very childish to say your killing yourself over a toxic game. It makes me disappointed to see Dancraft rot back to the stage of v4. Rip
  • YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK DAN FUCK DANCRAFT HIS GAY ASS SERVER IT CAME GOOD TILL AN END FUCK IT I WILL MAKE THE NEXT DANCRAFT I AM WORKING ON A SERVER AND WHEN IT COMES OUT I WILL LET U GUYS KNOW
  • lol you guys actually made me laugh like wtf dude this kid went ham on his keyboard ^^^^