Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Minecraft 1.9: The "Combat" Update
  • So... Just tried the 1.9 snapshot and noticed some really "cool" stuff...

- Duel Wielding
    - Shields
    - Power Attacks
    - More potions
    - Sword Cooldown

Wait, wtf? Cooldown?? Wow! Now we have to wait 1-2 seconds before we can hit with a sword again! So cool! This update basically tries to close the gap between the good pvpers and the "not so good" pvpers. Power attacks? You people just turned Minecraft to an MMO... So, what do you guys think of this "Combat" Update?
  • The combat update is the best thing thats going to happen to Minecraft! I LOVE IT THANK YOU MICROSOFT!

no. absolutely not. fuck the 1.9 update, fuck you microsoft
  • sword cooldown can be either good or bad against hackers
  • Wtf were they thinking letting microsoft take over? They were probably high af...
  • my opinion is if Dancraft decided to go to 1.9, rip
  • Any server that goes to 1.9 with be the death of them
  • people should have to work to be good at pvp i hate this if dancraft gets 1.9 im out xD
  • Hopefully not soon.
  • if 1.9 comes out and every server uses it R.I.P MC
  • Minecraft would be unpopular.
  • Hopefully Microsoft won't actually release this.
  • Can't wait, then the hackers will be getting butt fucked by everyone
  • The only thing that sounds interesting would be the duel wielding mechanisms...
  • hey btw no one cares servers will do what players want to make $$$$$ so idk why dc is 1.8
  • The only thing that 1.8 ruins for me is I can't block hit pingers away from me, messes up my textures, and looks ugly... Otherwise I can "deal" with it
  • if 1.9 didn't have sword recharge, it would be all good in the hood
  • 1.9 really sucks. I like The End though.
  • Servers can update to 1.9, but they can also code to get rid of the new combat stuff so basically it will be 1.8 pvp even though the server is 1.9
  • Yes because slow axes SUCK
  • 1.9 just sucks and is toxic AF.

Dancraft aswell gg
  • !.9 it self does not suck just nerfed gapps, crapples, weapon speed. I like the End's extension though. And the eyltra.
  • fawk dat dis why you fools should cum wit me and play cod. i got up to prestige master level 114. add me @SYMPAUL on Xbox and we can cuddle together
  • Ill cum with you