Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Applying Moderator
  • IGN:ItzPikaYT

I live:United states Slc

What position are you applying for:Moderator

How long have you been on this server?:1-2 years

A bit about myself.
    I am a average person trying to look for something to do with my life. I am a huge minecraft lover and have been playing it since 1.2.5! I am a nice, friendly guy who loves to meet new people and have fun! I am not a fan of arguments I really do disaprove of them. I go to a normal school and am expected quite high grades I am (English) so it is a bit different to others.

Why I started minecraft.
    I first heard about minecraft when I was in my PDB class and I got bored so I started to talk about games. As I went through that long conversation I heard one of my friends mention something called 'minecraft' so he told me a bit about it. I figured out when I got home and watched a few videos on it that this is the game for me, to keep me entertained. So I bought it. That is why I started minecraft!

Why do I want to become a Moderator?
    I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I am also one of the Top-Players on the server which proves my time on here!

Skills.
    I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also Admin on another server so I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be Moderator on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands, worldedit Exc.

What if I didn't get picked?
    In all fairness I would not mind. Obviously I would rather but I would still be happy to just play and help out others to the extent I can.

This is my moderator application and I hope it appeals to you in someway!

Thankyou very much for reading - ItzPikaYt
  • RIP: ItzPikaYt's chances of every becoming mod <3 It lasted a very small 12 paragraphs on the Dancraft forums! You will forever be missed.<br />
    Seriously though, you basically cannot get moderator now. Staff on Dancraft are hand chosen, therefore applications aren't accepted.
  • Good luck, I hear it hard though, but you might as well try if you want it that bad.
  • thanks guys ok thanks for letting me know
  • holy shit pika you are so cute i have to bump this
  • How do you play for 1-2 years and not know that Dancraft isn't hiring staff.
  • L
    O
    L

Dancraft is toxic gg
  • ItzPikaYT is my new god...

Luv meeeee
  • apply for staff doesn't increase the chances, It lowers them