Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

STAFF SUCK
  • I just don't get it... why do we even have staff, literally the number of hackers has increased by atleast 40% even ranked accounts are actively hacking they don't even hide it, seriously why did you even sign up for staff Kubsz you cant even do your job. Like please can you sort the server out its not our job to tell you about hackers you should be regularly checking on the server on alts or your main account, you suck at being staff. I use to enjoy playing on the server but now when ever I'm on there's at least 2 hackers already on. People are getting wrongly banned for hacking when its not true go ban the actual hackers! People are leaving the server because of hackers, abusers etc and you 'staff' don't do anything about it. You never even check up on discussions and reports take your time to look at what people are saying!! DO YOUR JOB AND STOP BEING STUPID. Don't become staff if your only gonna come on when it suits you. I'm starting to drift away from the server because you cant do your job and ban the hackers.
  • YEAHYA!!!!! YES!!! I LOVE THUS DISCUSSION!!! MythicalCactus I Feel You. I experience this EVERDAY ON DANCRAFT. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT... But YES I agree 100% Dan and Kubsz suck at what they do. They also need to come online more often!!! FFS Way to many hackers on DC! :/
  • Kubsz is Dan`s real life friend... and ffs Kubsz is on break he has a life too same goes with Dan working on other things. this server isn't the only thing Dan manages he does many other games
  • Atleast Dan got back dc and not litarlly only hackers
  • you swallow
  • @MythicalCactus and @TheSpaceWaffle, Rather than making a pointless thread complaining, help out and download a free recording software like fraps or bandicam and do something about these hackers, make reports and actually help out. Before you say that the staff don't do anything and don't look at these threads, you're quite wrong look back at my recent threads as you will see action has been taken on not only member's but ranks too.
  • Kubsz won't look at this, he only looks at reports. My idea is that we should have an 'admin election' so we all can vote on a new admin
  • Then I wouldn't be picked or unbanned, pickle (banter).