Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Moderator Application
  • Age & Gender: I’m a male, at the age of 16.

Minecraft username: Frankrike

Time zone: GMT +1

Why do I want to be a Moderator?:I feel my presence to the server will make a huge difference, I will take my time and encourage the players on the things they succeed with and, give them tips on the things they can improve on. I will take my job seriously and really choose an important role for my character as a Moderator, I will assist players and listen to every comment they give me.
    I'm a mature person with much of help to give, I'll take my time on the server to help others on the network. The teachers in my classes always complement me on that I help the students with things they struggle with. That's one of many reasons I got Vice President, I'm a well respected player on both Forums, TS, and of course in-game. I feel that I'll help the server out a lot even if I get the job or not. So please, make the right decision and give me a chance as a Moderator on the server.

What is I experiences as a Staff member?: The time I didn't spend on Dancraft, I spent on moderating my own server and some friends' servers. I created a server back in 2014, it was going pretty well, and we had a small community set up with a few staff members, but sadly it was shut down due to lack of funds and dedication to the server. That was a very sad moment, so I decided to test out what I'd learnt from that experience, on another server. I made an application on a server called Mineplex, and the Staff actually accepted me as a staff member... This was pretty surprising so I decided to try improve my skills by coming to the place I started, which is the wonderful and glorious network of Dancraft. After this action, it turned out I had been kicked out of the team, for lack of activity. That’s because I came back to Dancraft.

Where am I most active on the server?: I am active on TS, Forums, and in-game. I am a competitive player, therefor I enjoy Factions the most. I like forming allies, and fighting my way to victory. On TS I usually speak to Faction members, and communicate with other players around the network. Forums is a place I go if I’m in need of assistance. (Obviously, Staff is my main source of help, but if they’re not online.)

How many hours can I contribute on an average day?: Even if I get the promotion or not I will keep my daily schedule for staying on 3-4 hours per day. This is due to, in my opinion, it doesn’t have anything to say what stands infront of your name. It’s about how you tolerate players attitude and presence, and how you solve issues that can be challenging. I will remain a sensible role, every second I’m on.

Do I have a microphone?: I own a BlueSnowball™, which provides crystal clear sound to ensure the best experience and assistance. I will use it well, and communicate with other staff members and help users.

PS: Thank you for reading this application, please take it into consideration before eventually accepting, or declining it.

PPS: I know this wasn’t a VERY detailed application, and that you guys have newly accepted a Staff member. But I wanted to try my luck, and see how it goes. Hopefully that decision turns out for the better. :)

Sincerely, Adam.
  • Sorry, but you must be 18 years old tleast to become a staff member.
  • Plus, they're not looking for new staff members so this whole application is basically worthless.
  • Id rather kiss a toilet seat then read this
  • ElijahBandit, when did that rule get added? And, how did you get hold of it?
  • Dan said it last version.
  • No, he did not...
  • FRANKRIKE NICE COPY AND PASTE
  • That's not a copy and paste?
  • Frankrike he did
  • Nope, and no.
  • AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Biscuitdude4, mate you was a pretty bad hacker in v3 lmfao
  • u dont have to be 18 to be mod xD
  • He actually did say that @Frankrike, it's why @ElijahBandit is lying and saying he's 24 years old.
  • Well, that explains it.
  • this sucks
  • id rather kiss thecuteduckling than read this
    jk lol<3
  • ^ LMAO
  • Frankrike ElijahBandit got the "You must be 18 or over" from when he was rejected by Dan. LMAO
  • What?

Currently, we're keeping a list of all the community players that have helped out other players, there is no point of applications when you need to help players in game.
  • ^ who is we lmao imma tickle you
  • ^Its japzhu