Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Good Suggestions, not those stupid ideas
  • Hey guys, I know this probably won't be read but if it is, understand that these should srsly be added to the server as soon as possible. On Ulti, there needs to be a bow sign. You can right click signs and get crapples, swords, and even arrows. However there is no way to get bows besides respawning. I mean this isn't vital, but it would make it a lot smoother and easier to claim punch II enchantments. Also the /auctionhouse command sucks. It makes non-ranks have just as much storage as a bedrock rank. In /ah, people auction items for 1 bill, no-one will ever buy that. Then they just hit expire and collect they're item when they need it. People that are non-ranks have just as much item storage. An easy way to fix this is to make it so each rank has a maximum # of items they can auction. Ex. Non-ranks = 4 items, Gold Ranks = 12, Diamond Ranks = 32, Bedrock = 64. This auction thing should be fixed. Also to make it not like an enderchest add a shorter time limit. Such as you can only have an auctioned item last 24 hours. If not bought it is deleted and removed. Unless they take it out before that time. These are ideas that should be added to current servers.

You should definitely add a new server such as brackets. That was brilliant. It provides people a way to fight equally rather than joining Ulti and getting rekt by teamers that are stacked in Op gear & items. But to make more people play it, add winnings. Every bracket match you win you get 5-10 credits. If you win 5 bracket matches in a row you get something even more special. Anyways brackets was awesome and definitely should be added back to this amazing server Dancraft.

I am 99% sure this paragraph will be ignored by the staff team. I think the fact that that statement is true is sad. THIS SERVER NEEDS MORE STAFF. The hacker count is way to high. Atleast 50% of the server are hackers. You might say, adding and finding staff is a time consuming and difficult task. And I believe it is. But there are people applying, and people that WOULD make a great staff member. Just test some people out, don't make them real staff with all the abilities someone like Kubs or Admin can do. But make them "Trial-Staff". Have them able to kick hackers and mute people for 24 hours. And if they are great "Trial-Staff" turn them into real legit staff. This server needs it, hackers are the # 1 reason why people are leaving the server. Please do something of the sort.

~Dancraft Oldie
  • ^ Bump ^
  • bump again
  • Bump i lke the trail staff ;P
  • Bumperino
  • Bumpty Bump
  • I partially agree with you about the staff issue, I think the problem isn't necessarily that more staff is needed, as Dancraft's player base stands at around 300-400 players during peak times so around 4 active staff members would be needed, no need to go and recruit a massive team who would eventually drop out due to being bored etc.
    Brackets was a great concept also, it's a shame that the game never really took off. I'd love to see an upgraded or revamped edition on Dancraft!
  • RD tbh when arnt you wrong lol and dan if you dont even bother with the server why dont you just shut it down u ask us for ways to improve we ask you dont even respond xD
  • Unban me?
  • Unban me?
  • fpapac true dat. Anyways I made more suggestions. @RD_PVP I didn't say a massive team of staff, I simply said add more. Here is a link to more of those great suggestions: https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/2814/more-suggestions