Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

When is KitPVP coming out
  • When is KitPVP coming out
  • Dan put on a thread on the forums, "It will definitely be out this month." He put that in march. Is it March now? Nope!! Dan just because this server is going into the ground, you don't have to lie about when KitPvP or Prison is coming out.

- WaffleZ
  • Well dan says that but it never happen lmao....
  • lol he said it was due in jan u and is it there now !!!!
  • [12/22/15, 12:56:16 PM] Jake l Fott: Have an estimate of when the other servers will be arriving?
    [12/22/15, 12:56:29 PM] Dan: KitPVP < 3 days
    [12/22/15, 12:56:42 PM] Jake l Fott: Alrighty
    [12/22/15, 12:56:47 PM] Jake l Fott: Hmm, any others arriving?
    [12/22/15, 12:57:39 PM] Dan: prison in a week or 2
  • [12/22/15, 12:56:16 PM] Jake l Fott: Have an estimate of when the other servers will be arriving?
    [12/22/15, 12:56:29 PM] Dan: KitPVP < 3 days
    [12/22/15, 12:56:42 PM] Jake l Fott: Alrighty
    [12/22/15, 12:56:47 PM] Jake l Fott: Hmm, any others arriving?
    [12/22/15, 12:57:39 PM] Dan: prison in a week or 2
  • Seriously? So you ask for when a server is coming out, and rather than being supportive, constructive you put comments like this? If I were a server owner and players were doing things like this I'd not even release the server.
    @fpapac No need for that really? Releasing new servers isn't simple. You saw how buggy and how many issues there was with the old versions of these servers, Dan and the team I assume wouldn't want the same happening again and don't want more people like you guys coming to the forums, with threads like "WOW KITPVP IS RUBBISH" or "PRISON IS DEAD", because quite frankly It's annoying af and Is demotivating, Aren't most of you people banned anyway and have created a few "off putting" comments and posts in your time, you really think the team would let alone look at what you have put but take it into consideration when you cannot abide by very simple rules.
    @Fott , @XxWafflezPvPxX , @fpapac , @ThatSpaceWaffle

- @PhillyK , If I can tell you anything It would be to ignore people like the above and just be patient with the team I'm sure when the server does come out it will be great!
  • You clearly have no idea how Dan works lmfao @RD_PVP
  • @Fott you sure bud? From what I remember Dan does quite extensive testing and beta testing, take skywars for example, when Dan decided he wanted to bring it back with the revamped maps he recruited some beta testers, me being one of them. That's beyond the point, I don't know how Dan works but I have some what of an idea seen as he is owner of a successful server, I use the word successful as after coming back from a pretty rough state the server still maintains a constant number of people up to around 2/300 players at peak times, now you explain to me how a server that was once peppered with problems still carry's on keeping it's player base isn't a successful one because I sure would love to hear it.
  • @Fott is right. All he plays all day is CS:GO and never goes on the server. He might go on the server twice every month. @RD_PVP by the way if he's gonna say an estimated time of when it comes out, he could actually not lie about it.
  • @XxWafflezPvPxX Read my thread you absolute moron, do you not know what an ESTIMATE IS! It's a prediction, A prediction is not a confirmed increment now wonder why he doesn't respond to you people ffs just stop asking him for ETA's then getting butt hurt when the date passes! Grow Up!
  • Waffles do you have to sign your name at the end of your post? Dipshit.
    -iiHacks </3
  • It's all good in the hood I can wait I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on any info
  • @RD_PVP an estimate is a close guess was his guess close? NOPE!
  • @XxWafflezPVPxX Are Guesses definite no, That would make them actual or definite time of arrival!
  • @RD_PVP I never said they were..
  • @XxWafflezPVPxX Why contradict yourself, your going of a guess which you linked to an estimate, guesses are not definite so are not reliable...
  • Guys, stop being sore. @admin said that KitPVP and Prison have been delayed, and it will be coming soon. So we should just be patient for once!
  • Did you read my post of his messages lol. That was in December, it's currently April. c; Is that estimate a bit.... out of range. I'm fully aware of the tests that go on, and I've been a part of many, but that doesn't mean he puts the server out right away. Lmao xD
  • atleast RD_PVP is helping the server for banning hackers

• Kit Pvp will come out when I get unbanned. Cuz I'm amazing.
  • I love how newbies try to make Dan sound like a minecraft god.
  • Ikr such suckups ;-;
  • Eh, well I fucking stalk him so...
  • APRIL FOOLS! GOT EM
  • Nooo nigga