Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

My 'Staff' Ideas + _Valiant_'s "Trial-Staff" Idea is GENIUS
  • WAIT. Wait... I want you to look at _Valiant_'s post about this.. Good? Good. Ok.
    Now Kubsz. Dan. Dancraft was an amazing server. Note the 'was'. Why did i put a 'was'? Because 1:around 50% of EVERYONE is hackers. Sure, Kubsz and Dan are occasionally on, but you dudes are running a server, where over 50 people play a day. So you guys really gotta be active on this. Sure, it is tiring and Hard Work, but if u dont want to do it u might as well disconnect Dancraft Forever(PLZ DONT ACTUALLY!!!)

Thats where _Vailiant_'s Idea comes in. You can't always trust new staff, they can perm ban people, destroy the lobby, and turn people into potatoes (If the Punishmental Plug-in is enabled here) But a 'Trial-Staff' seems very intresting.. They can ban people for 24 hours, mute people for 5 hours, and only ban one person per hour. If Kubsz or Dan gets too much complaints of people pleading innocent, then that 'Trial-Staff' is dropped. "BUT CRYPTO, PEOPLE CAN LIE' My dear children, that is very very true. So here is my solution. Hackers alot get kicked for hacking, based on my former hacking (Note FORMER). Like, when they test out flying, accidentally enabling Nuker, 2 fast Aura. Maybe, there is some way you can check how many times that hacker has gotten kicked? Idk, but that can really help. You can hire like, 5 Trial-Staff per month, and you will see who stays. Also, make sure they were on Dancraft for a while, and just in case they do something Drastic, Publicize it and get them in court or something. Make sure to make that warning
    , Trial Staff can look at Reports, you guys can add a 'noted' section exclusively to admins, which TS(Trial Staff) Can put on that section so you guys can look at the 'noted' Reports. Besides, it wont be much a problem, because you 2 can eventually train them for around 3 months to be a...

STEP 2-JR MOD
    A JR mod can have more abilities, like longer bans, Banning on Forum, Creative Inventory, More Admin Commands(/vanish, some minor /punish, /replace),

In about 5 months they can become a..
    STEP III-(SECTION) MODERATOR

Being on all 3 servers can be a bit of a hussle, so why not have 3 SECTION MODS! One for Factions, one for Ulti, and one for Skyblock. Each respective moderator can edit their respective lobby, /tpo people, and will be SUPER ACTIVE. They will always be on the spot!

or a....
    STEP III(2)Another Option is a Forum Ninja.
    They have full access to bans, and can do what they want on forums. Nuff said :P

After a full 6 months they will finally based on the Head admins opinions on that particular person, they become a

STEP IV- JR ADMIN
    A JR ADMIN will basically be like KUBSZ and Dan, except, a JR admin cannot do anything to Kubsz or dan. Nuff said :P

(UNACCESSABLE UNLESS MADE)STEP V-SR ADMIN
    Only Kubsz or Dan can make them a SR Admin, which is very unlikely. A SR admin has limitless power, and will be spending his/her time on Dancraft whenever. Nuff Said:P

I am 999% No Staff or anyone will give 2 s**ts about this post, but say if you like my idea here :) Nuff said:P (Wait I used that joke 5 times so far..)
  • LOL ^ (sorry just chaining this [good idea though :)])
  • Actually, over 100 people don't play. The player count is way off.
  • Yeah it says 300 for me.
  • Cool ideas keep it up
  • These are good ideas
  • @Tina87 every players that joins counts as 4 players. This really needs to be fixed.
  • According to Kubsz the idea of "Trial Staff" Is a total myth, sorry to have to break it to you guys.
  • I like the idea but I don't think Kubsz and Dan are going to look at this because Dancraft is basically dead right now because no one likes the server anymore even though is 'was' a great server. Wanna know why you get banned for no reason, it is because they want more players to pay 25.00 USD dollars so that they can have more money to run the server I am sorry DansTooGood but it is true, I have learned it in a class to never trust anyone on the internet. I got banned for no reason and I payed 45.00 USD dollars and I wanted to buy all the kits so that I can have a higher advantage at playing the Dancraft network and be a good obsidian rank that helps kid with fighting. DansTooGood, Kubsz thank you all for ruining the server for us I really to appreciate it and the new staff I have been hearing for the past month. Goodbye and I hope I will never see DansTooGood and Kubsz every again.
  • Lmao says the kid who keeps requesting to get unbanned off a horrible server
  • @_SnoweyZ Everything Happens for a reason bud. If the evidence is there for you to be banned then guess what? you will be banned. Your thinking about the $25.00 Un-Ban fee the totally wrong way, Be glad that they are offering people the chance to be un-banned rather then having them come onto the forums with excuses like "It was my brother" and such, it's ridiculous the amount of appeals I've seen of the sort. Also try not to be rude in threads, Dancraft own the threads if you haven't noticed, if you don't want to see Dan, and Kubsz again, then bye. I don't feel the server has been ruined either, please enlighten me on what has been "ruined" exactly? I've had messages and people noticing the tremendous decrease in players who don't follow the rules and clearly you aren't someone who has helped in doing so, the Dancraft community need to step-up in helping make change; rather than having rude obnoxious people like you coming and complaining about what I assume is a rightfully deserved ban.
    Rant Over.
  • That is so true.
  • yea this should be made
  • When it's made can all bans be lifted? I haven't played MC since.
  • @iiHacks All people banned should have to go through an appeal process to prevent things like AltGen's and other hacked accounts coming into Dancraft all over again.
  • Eh RD, no appeals have been accepted so far, that's why I don't bother :P anyway I wouldn't play MC much even if I was unbanned, so it's chilled.
  • Who is this RD_PVP scrub
  • Someone better than you
  • Fluff. Remember RD_PLAYS_MC?
  • Actually a really nice guy.
  • Kubszzzzzzzzz can u just look at this plz..
  • As far as I know Kubsz has no authority to change server features, only Dan (admin) can do that ^
  • boo u suck