Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

NEVER Trust TheCuteDuckling!
  • So, I deleted my island a while a go and Izzy/Duck asked if maybe I could join her island permentaly. I said yes, I made a house with items in it, come back next day, locked from island. She told me, 'somebody teared down the house' that somebody was obviously her. I asked for my ONLY items back. She said no. "It's just nubby loot anyway" I had loads of good stuff on me and thanks to her I'm now poor on materials. I've made an island even though she BLACKMAILED me saying : "If you make an island I'm never adding you to my island again" ever since I've been 'friends' with her she hasn't really been a friend anyway. She scams, raids, steals, and many more. AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS!
  • LOL... I keep warning people about Izzy (aka TheCuteDuckling, PurppleFairyDust, IzzyPlaysMc10, and Cookie12) but they keep falling for her traps, scams, and lies.

TheDrunkDuckling... I think you owe me an apology for slandering me many times when I've warned people about Izzy... especially now that you've become one of her victims and should now understand why I've always warn people about her.

I wish you luck rebuilding your new island and acquiring a new inventory of stuff.

JackRabbit8312
  • OMG Jack stop targeting her. She's the only person you're against.
  • I'll talk to her Guinea.
  • Actually dw we're kinda friends now idk
  • lol we're in a skype rn but shes afk
  • OMG Tina stop defending her. She's the only person you're for. LOL.
  • What Jack just said is kinda true, Tina.
  • I'll defend anyone but she's practically the only one being made fun of on here so you can't really say that. You know that I would do that for anyone, @JackRabbit8312. On the other hand, you're just here picking on a 10 year old girl. I would love to see you say everything you've ever said about her to her face. I don't know or care how old you are, but you should know better than to constantly pick on someone.
  • Okay, also true what Tina said.
  • Im a fetus so i can pick on her

• JackRabbit wanna show her a lesson on SkyBlock?
  • Why is this such a big deal to all of you? Also, if I may, I'd like to remind you that there's a /ignore [playername] function on DC currently. You can either do that or turn off your chat entirely to avoid all of this hassle.
  • Daityas... who said it was a big deal!? I don't need to /ignore the TheCuteDuckling. I just like to warn the community of those who behave badly and scam, trap, and steal from others. End of story... what's so bad about warning people!? Geez... there is nothing wrong with holding people accountable. Now get off my back!!!
  • End of story? Lol k. I'm just waiting for your next "hate izzy" thread and if it wasn't that big a deal, you would drop it.