Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Trouble with "Downloading Terrain"
  • Whenever i try and log on to specifically dancraft,it shows downloading terrain for 5 minutes,but then it either gets me on the dancraft (really rarely) and suddenly kicks me by saying "connection forcibly closed by the remote host" or it doesn't let me on to dancraft and says "timed out" or "connection forcibly closed by the remote host",I've tried re-downloading mineraft and re-adding the server various times but it never works,I've never hacked,sworn or done something that isn't allowed on dancraft.I really need some staff help because i've got an obsidian account and i love playing skyblock on dancraft with my friends.-P.s possibly the issue might be because i've changed my name if you've ever had another dancraft player named carmsluvsleo but idk.

Please give me some advice or help me with this issue.
    -sincerely CarmsLuvsLeo
  • Try playing on 1.9? I had that error, but I just tried using 1.9 and it worked fine.
  • Thanks for the advice @iihacks but I was playing on 1.9 when this issue was and still is happening
    I'm needing some urgent staff help
  • @GamingWithCarms Have you tried connecting with a different version? Please try to connect to "ulti.dancraft.net" and let me know if this works.
  • alright @admin i'll give it a try
  • Yes @admin it works,i used 1.8.8 but i connected to ulti.dancraft.net and it spawned me on ulti,so i did /hub so i could go on skyblock but the issue reoccurred,Any other advice you can give me @admin?
  • @GamingWithCarms do /server skyblock-01 /server factions-01 /server ulti-01 /server kitpvp-01 /server oppvp-01 /server ulti-02 :D or just do /server and click the one you want.
  • @admin now the issue keeps happening and it won't let me connect to that ip anymore @admin,any advice on what i should do now?
  • @admin I have also been having some errors, although it seems like if my wifi is getting used up, then I struggle to connect