Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Staff
  • Honestly, this new anti-hack plugin is seeming to cause a lot of problems. In my opinion it is unreliable and there is a way easier way to do the banning of true hackers, more staff. Yes, Dancraft needs staff. Kubz and Dan, you have been doing great but everything seems to stay backed up due to lack of time being able to be put towards the server. This doesn't mean add more head mods like Kubz, it means add some Helpers, or Jr. Mods that can keep the server running and keep the players happy. Thank you for your time.
  • And from my past on Dancraft I know that back when the server had more staff such as helpers and more mods, the server saw a decrease in hackers. Yes, they were still there but the staff kept them out more. But now on Ulti you run into a hacker just about every time you jump out of spawn.
  • trotlmusYt im banned by the anti hack to because iw as standing on a slimeblock and was mineing it away so the anti hack was thinking i was flying :/

• Is it a permanent ban? @xXPandaReksXx
  • Ok, most servers would only issue a kick for movement glitches such as that. This really is ridiculous.
  • i know but do i get a unban?? @trottImusYT
  • Um you might. Post on the forums telling Dan what happened, he will probably unban you due to how many time this is happening.
  • @xXPandaReksXx Your reason does match our logs. I did rectify the false positive issue before your ban however, if you are being honest, it may still have further issues. I have taken your word for it and removed your ban.

There are many previous reports of you breaking our rules, let this be a warning.
  • Did you consider adding more staff? @admin
  • @TrottimusYT Sadly we aren't short of staff at the current moment in time.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions