Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

5 Reasons why Not to buy from the dancraft store.
    If you die to a hacker, it will not be refunded.
    2. Purchasing a pet or money may be regretted because pets may seem cool at first, but they're pretty boring. If some hacker hacks your account, it will not be refunded. Or if you spend it accidentally.
    If you get dd0sed by the servers admins it will not be refunded.
    If there is a shutdown and you get combat logged without being able to choose then it will not be refunded.
    All the items R shit
  • Whilst I don't usually waste my time responding to "non constructive" threads such as these, I would like to oppose your points as you clearly are not happy with the way things work on Dancraft.

1. We have sophisticated cheater prevention systems to prevent such events from happening. We also have an active moderation team and review all reports within 24 hours.

2. Evidently you are uneducated on this topic as we refund accidental purchases (within a set time frame) and are always accepting suggestions to make pets more fun and interactive without ruining gameplay mechanics.

3. Now you're just making me question whether this is a serious thread.

4. You don't die as a result of the server restarting. If you have, you should submit a bug report.

5. Please refer to my response to your 3rd point.
  • Dan with the fucking WOoOoOMMmmmMvBOoO CommBOOO

However, I would like to point out that if you're in god when the server restarts, you get kicked out of it when you relog. I lost an inventory of god gear to this on Factions a while ago. Considering that it was a while ago, it might not still be a thing but I'd appreciate it if you could look into it. @admin
  • _Valiant_ is pissed cause he died with the stuff he got from his keys I bet LMAO
  • I can't blame him
  • the only one I somewhat agree with is #1, I recently got banned for hacking and it took a few weeks for the system to catch me hacking. I think human staff is better than using a program to catch hackers, and your one staff member that ive even seen on (Kubsz) is only on for like 15 minutes per server per day (he might be in /v or something alot but ive only seen him a few times)
  • Dan if i angered you, jk ily plz unban <3
  • I agree with Foxbuscus. I agree with #1. Getting killed by a hacker, losing all of your gear, is painful. I understand players will abuse this, but it isn't fair to say the least.
  • Cuz we're all gonna get DOSd
  • R.I.P all of us!
    Cause of Death: DanDoser <3