Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Okay, this "Hack" detection system is complete shit.
  • I was pvping on skyblock, and randomly got fucking banned for "Hacks" I don't even own a fricking hacked client, your system is shit. I click fast and get banned for hacking, like honestly invest in some staff not some shitty ass bots that can't even tell the difference between a hacker, and a good pvper.
  • Now, lets wait, for an admin or Kubz, to type up a smart little paragraph saying "Our hack detection system is top of the line, blah blah blah"
  • Don't be scared reply please. Lmao
  • Queue The Elevator music
  • Not surprising, and don't expect an answer soon c; Soz bb
  • derekthedweeb now u know how i feel btw u wont get unbanned he will just say it detected hacks samething happend to me
  • @admin doesn't do shit if Dan hides from you.
  • @DerekTheDweeb I understand you may be upset or angry as a result of recent events but when asking for help from someone, do you really think the above post is the correct way to do so? It seems you are young and as a result lack social skills to understand such concepts so please bear in mind it isn't a good idea to be rude or vulgar towards anyone, especially someone who's offering help. Please make a civil appeal in the appeals section and we will review your case.

I'd also like to add that lying in an appeal won't help your case and whilst it hasn't been looked into yet, you should consider being honest (i.e. auto clicker or macro?) as this will shorten your sanction whereas lying only prevents such from happening.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions