Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Anth___ abusing God in Prison
  • IGN: Anth___

As you may know, Anth___ has reported me saying that I was bypassing chat filter. I have a reason for this. Anth___ entered my plot and used godmode to stop me from killing him. He started to fly around in god, mocking me and saying I wished I had godmode. He told everyone to tp to him and said my parkour was "ez". He did not want to leave my plot. I wish I had proof, but the msg had already disappeared in chat...

• That's not God abuse.
  • yeah it is...
  • Tina
    Yes it is learn to read " And used godmode to stop me from killing him"
    ty to consider reading again ;-;
  • @xXCuteGirlPvPXx No it is not. /god in pvp is allowed as long as you don't use it to distract people. Your welcome @Tina87. Kubsz said it himself
  • Same for /fly as long as you don't air snipe. That is abusing. So Anth__ is innocent.
  • it wasn't in pvp...
  • It still isn't God abuse.
  • ;-; it kinda is... but forget this
  • don't touch me there, that is my private square
  • It's not abusing lmao
  • I never told people to tp to me, your parkour was Ez doe, I wasn't mocking you, I was in /god and /fly afking on your plot, and you report me for it... People say I report for no reason :/

Most of it is resolved now because Dan logged on prison later that day to disable pvp on plots, so now I'm pretty sure CuteGirl and Para have lost this argument and... yeah, that's it. xD