Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

unban price too high?
  • dont you belive that the unban price is too high i mean sure they are banned but $25 is way too much just to get unbanned for beeing banned for no reason make it like $10 then more people that are banned will pay to get unbanned
  • allow me to continue your sentance: "that are banned will pay to get unbanned (continuation) and hack/ruin the server again."
  • yea but i was banned for a missunderstanding
  • the point is to never come back if you get banned. If they lowered it then the asshats of the world will come back and ruin the server (even though it turned shitty after a year after the release)
  • Nah. I don't see $25 expensive. I've bought an unban a couple of times. Maybe get off the street kid and earn money?
  • mine_man you were hacking LOL Here is the video that I recorded :D anti kb

It is ur fault that you had to hack and now you are trying to convince the owner to lower the price just for you. That is not how this works
  • a glitch and would you pay $25?
  • I would make the price higher to like $40 cuz screw hackers
  • fair point but it waas glitchy
    -mine_man19
  • that was me ^ accidently signed in on old account
  • Mine, people can take no knockback if they are lagging out, but you are clearly moving and seem to be having no lag problems whatsoever.
  • glitchy i cant help it if my acount glitched out
  • You're clearly not lagging and any further dishonest posts about 'not hacking' will result in a forum sanction!
  • Btw just saying _Zealous 25$ for a unban is a lot... even though i bought unban 3 times ;.)
  • Zealous also where do u get ur money? From yo mama cus idk how else ;)
  • Last thing... lmao ur not old enough to have a job so i'm 100 percent that u get it from yo mama and fatha
  • so don't go bullying peeps saying there poor and to go live in the streets to beg...
  • get a life urself u selfish Kid
  • Really took 5 posts? xD <3
  • xXCuteGirlPvPXx I am having a life, thank you very much. How about you go kill yourself. There is no need to talk to me in that way. I am a very nice person and your not. Gtfo and kys.
  • Excuse me ur like 11 and can u erase the nice pls... and if i'm so mean what are u...
  • I'm a nice, your not.
  • Nice people don't tell people to kill themselves, Ilana.
  • You're a bitch, xXCuteGirlPvPXx is not. :D
  • mine_man19 is still going on about him saying it was a glitch LOL. Anti knockback is not a glitch kid! :D

And if I got banned for breaking a rule (other than hacks because I don't hack) such as a bug exploit I would not by an unban for fucking $25 because its not worth it.
  • ^ you call him a kid lmao
  • t0mmo ikr what is he...
  • you all just got punked. Hippy has a camera.
  • It is too high 25 $ but you could buy a new account xD
  • It is overpriced. Just don't get yourself banned :)
  • -.- Hippy... ur not MLG rn
  • Oh, look.
    Theres a new bitch in town.
    So, how are you going to be an asshat to my friends?
  • *Cough* *Cough* you all act out to me that this is a big deal, seriously. So of you are worser than the children who have severe anger problems at the 'special school' my mum works at.
  • xXCute, I became un-mlg when I changed my username from MLG_420SnoopDogg. That was a long time ago. Get with the program <3
  • The only way you will get laid is if you crawl up a chickens ass and wait