Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

ANTI DCPolice FUCK YES (Hippy
  • This was me ^^
  • Name: Tropical_Mango
    Recent server punishment: none
    Why do you want to join: Want to help the community
    What part of DC do you play most Faction KitPvp OpPVP
  • Welcome to DCPolice, NerdyGiraffe1015!
  • Welcome to DCPolice, ExtinctionPvP!
  • Accepts everywhereee
  • Hey Hippy. So, your muted :). Is chat bypassing a thing that a DCPolice enforcer would do? Should I put a warning on your record?
  • Hi guys, I am staff of this clan, all of u are now in Dc Police.
  • _Valiant_, I can boot you right now for impersonation. You are NOT a founder of DCPolice.
  • Put a little "x" on my Bad boy list, Henry.
  • IGN: Anth___
    Version I Joined: Early V2
    Hacked On Any Server: No
    Reason I Want To Join DCPolice: First of all, get ready for a huge paragraph of stuff. I have reported many people so far, basically every hacker, person who bypasses chat filter, etc. hates me because of how many people I get Muted/Banned Daily (Most Recent Report https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/3323/xxpara_freakxx-bypassing-the-chat-filter#Item_2 )
    Even some of my closest friends hate me now for that reason, I was this close *pinches fingers together* to reporting my sister for advertising. I am also willing to completely dedicate myself to reporting people, At the moment I save gyazo images when I'm busy of people breaking rules, and report them later, If I get accepted I will not do that anymore and I will report the minute I have a gyazo image of it.

In a simplified version of that block of text, I want to get rid of toxic players

Hope You Consider me <3<br />
    Anth___
  • Welcome Anty!
  • Henry I'm too lazy to update this thread, can you make a seperate one where it shows the people in it?
  • Hippy shall I? :P
  • Pls add i fna
  • fna, my man
  • We only accept the DANK fnas, mate. Comment fetus down below to automatically join.
  • Ok, Banned some hackers after I joined. Can I be promoted?
  • I join cause I an dank fna. I will supply you with the dank memes
  • hi sergent please or ill swat your dog house
  • I banned like 5 hackers recently. Can I be promoted?
  • Hey hippy remember me? haha your one and only vice can I be accept?
  • FETUS HUE HUE HUE
  • CryptoSmash, please gather evidence for a promotion.

Welcome back CookerMage! You've been accepted and promoted to captain!
  • Check my Discussions. Note. I got 2 unanswered by Kubsz today, but are guaranteed bans. See for yourself
  • CryptoSmash has been promoted to officer!
  • Add me already Dammit
  • I'm too lazy, can someone pls make another thread, @HeyItsHenry
  • God dammit hippy
  • Sorry, son.
  • IGN: ThatSpaceWaffle
    Late V1
    Yes, on The Nexus, 3 months ago.
    Reason to join: Because I would do a good job catching haxors :) lmao
  • Henry can i join back i was in the frist one you know me ._.
  • Accepted, promoted to Captain
  • @HeyitsHenry i got 3 reports and all got commented my kubsz and said thanks this player has been issued a
    Thanks for your report, player has been issued a sanction
  • Hello, 6brickwall.

Three (valid) reports does not grant you any promotion.

Here are the requirements for promotions:

Officer - 5 valid reports
    Detective - 10 valid reports
    Lieutenant - 25 valid reports
    Sergent- 35 valid reports
    Captain - 50 valid reports

Submit at least 2 more (valid) reports to be promoted to officer.
  • nll has submitted (at least) 10 (valid) reports and has been promoted to Detective!

Remember guys, if you believe you should be promoted, please let one of the founders (CookerMage, HippyGaming, HeyItsHenry) know!

Keep the reports coming!

• ThatSpaceWaffle has been accepted! Welcome to DCPolice!
  • GydreN has been accepted! Welcome to DCPolice! (I apologize for the late response)
  • Name: _JustDiamonds_
    Recent server punishment: None
    Why do you want to join: I think if I joined I would help make the server a little happier :)
    What part of DC do you play most: KitPvP

P.S: Sorry HippyGaming for being mean a few weeks ago.
  • Accepted mate.

(it's okay c:)
  • Damn it Hippy can I be Captain XD
  • What is my part for it?
  • _JustDiamonds_, after being approved for the team, you start out as Trainee (lowest rank of police). To advance to your next rank (Officer), you must submit at least 5 (valid) reports.

Here is a chart showing ranking requirements -

Officer - 5 valid reports
    Detective - 10 valid reports
    Lieutenant - 25 valid reports
    Sergent- 35 valid reports
    Captain - 50 valid reports
  • Hello DCPolice! A quick little update, I have been reading the comments on this thread and it has come to my mind that people just want to get to a higher rank in DCPolice and that's fine by me, the only problem though, people are asking for promotions repeatedly yes I know you are excited to rank up but it does get a little irritating to see people spamming "I submitted 5 reports can I be promoted?" Now some people have different opinions on my comment and that's find by me. If you have submitted your reports please contact one of the captains and we will take care of it. Happy hunting hackers! :)
  • (He's talking about me) XD

• In-game Name: Pyromanxer
    Date when you joined Dancraft (Version only): Mid-V2
    Have you ever hacked (on any server)? If so when was the last time you hacked: 1 year ago.
    Reason why you want to join: I want to help Dancraft be as hacker-free as possible, and even though it will never go without hackers, like how no city is without crime, I want to help, and rid of as many hackers as possible.

If you have a tag, you can change your tag to /tag &c&lDCPolice (you can change the c to any color-number if you want eg. /tag &b&lDCPolice which would make it light blue)
  • Your application has been reviewed and has met our criteria. Welcome to DCPolice.
  • No, Crypto. I'm talking about everyone. People need to know when not to spam. It's nice to let captins know when you would like to be ranked up but not spam it over and over again. If you need me I will be on OP PvP. Or if you need Henry he'll be on Skyblock.
  • IAmCrazyCow has been kicked!

Duration: Permanent

Reason: http://imgur.com/TQbnntq