Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Staff Application (Totally not copied)
  • Hello! I have seen that there are not very many staff in the Dancraft community, and I want to help and be one of them.
    TeamSpeak: Noooo Nigga.

"What motivated me to be on the staff team?" Well, on Dancraft, there have been A LOT of hackers lately, and there aren't very many staff on Dancraft right now to deal with them. And, Dancraft was one of my first servers.. EVER... and I would like to be staff on it because I understand a lot of things about Dancraft. I would like to help the newcomers that come on Dancraft, so they understand how to play Factions, or Ulti, ETC. That's what motivated me :P

"Why should you choose me?" You should choose me because I am very mature, and have played dancraft for ages and since my cousin is a hacker I have learned how to spot them.
    I also have some experience with being a staff, (Mineplex) and I have learned not to abuse admin powers So I hope that YOU accept me to be a staff member on Dancraft!

~Kiddo
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;;
    ;
    ;
    ;;
    ;
    ;