Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Some of the road way is burned down.
  • A friend of mine came across this path way and tp-ed me there. I took some screen shots but forgot the X Y and Z .

Here is something funny. I forgot i have laby on and it shows the cowards.
    X-931
    Y 65
    Z-580

http://imgur.com/a/DkcIa
    ~13tj
  • BTW Laby is Labymod and its not a hack.
  • @13tj reported <3 Labymod isn't allowed <333
  • Really? i was not told.
  • Any client modification that can be used to gain a significant unfair advantage over other players is not permitted to be used on the Dancraft Network. This includes, but is not limited to:

Hacked Clients
    Minimap Mods
    X-Ray Texture Packs/Mods
    External third party software including firmware on your mouse or keyboard allowing for an unfair advantage over other players is also disallowed. Examples include:

Macros that automatically click
    Macros that "double click"
    Software such as cheat engine that disables and/or changes client-side ratelimits
  • It is not giving me a "significant unfair advantage over other players"
  • its not banable lol
  • I asked Kubsz, he said its not allowed ._.
  • How do i get in contact with Kubsz and if a cant may i suggest there be a part where it shows you what Mods are allowed or not.I am sorry for braking the rules of Dancraft but i had no idea of the rules and terms of Mods.
  • Spam him friend requests on steam/Ask him in-game.
  • BURN DOWN THE ROAD DOWN WITH DANCRAFT HEIL EKRUMS
  • Yes, burn!

• Well
  • @hippygaming Please don't lie on my report. Laby mod is ALLOWED on Dancraft because it is not giving me a unfair advantage over other players.
  • I asked Kubsz you retard.