Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Stsff Apolication
  • Hello! I have seen that there are not very many staff in the Dancraft community, and I want to help and be one of them.
    IGN: BobSagger
    TeamSpeak: Whats that

"What motivated me to be on the staff team?" Well, on Dancraft, there have been A LOT of hackers lately, and there aren't very many staff on Dancraft right now to deal with them. And, Dancraft was one of my first servers.. EVER... and I would like to be staff on it because I understand a lot of things about Dancraft. I would like to help the newcomers that come on Dancraft, so they understand how to play Factions, or Ulti, ETC. That's what motivated me :P

"Why should you choose me?" You should choose me because I am very mature, and have played dancraft for ages and since my cousin is a hacker I have learned how to spot them.
    I also have some experience with being a staff, (Mineplex) and I have learned not to abuse admin powers So I hope that YOU accept me to be a staff member on Dancraft

Wtf How'd this get in my discussions
  • I wouldn't say banned Hippy. Just ... well .... They aren't looking for staff. If Dan needed some more help with the server he would simple ask for it. And by the looks of things now, they are in the green zone which means they're doing just fine.
  • Jks get rekt