Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

A NEW GROUP DEDICATED TO GETTING IZZY PERM BANNED
  • as i said she changed once in v4 and went back to here ways because you well are still dip shits to her
  • were**
  • why would you change and be nice to people if only to find on the other side people are still going to be faggots to you in return if u ask me not a fair trade so id stay the same
  • I was never in the picture until I saw her just naturally being an antisocial freak, then something inside of me snapped and I started founding groups, making posts, starting fights, it didn't start with me, it started with izzy because she got bored without anyone giving her constant attention. izzy has had chances, she's been forgiven, she hasn't changed, she won't, she needs to be banned. Also, can't you see, you can't change my opinion about her, she's an antisocial, obnoxious, dumb, freak and my personal opinion is staying like that, you can't change my opinion even if you somehow get me to show sympathy for the little brat.
  • And if she has changed why doesn't she confront me if I'm the so called "bully" in this situation? None of you (most of you) have never seen me in real life and know I'm a nice guy and you really need to piss me off for me to do something like this.
  • you know what bro to me your an antisocial obnoxious dumb freak and my opinion of u is to be banned
    and i was never trying to change the way you thought i really couldn't give a flying shit about u tbh im just saying what ik about here shes actually a nice girl and you call our self a nice person your taking the piss and implying that hate mail/forum hates are good lol and shes only in grade 3 or 4 are u actually serous now think you were her what would u do and dont say i would stop and all of that shit what do u think shes going though now reading all your shit what would u do if u were her and dont say i would change and stop because we all know u wouldnt
  • and im a nice guy aswell ask everyone ik i just like to jk and stuff but people like u just piss me off
  • If I had the same personality I have now I would be changing how I was acting
  • Izzy don't give a fuck
  • I am with TheCuteRabbit, this is can be classed as cyber bullying, think about if u were TheCuteDuckling, would you like to be accused of all these things. TheCuteDuckling may have done these things in the passed but she has started playing according to the rules. Please forgive her, I'm sure she would be very grateful.
  • Get over it like seriously there is a magical command called /ignore, just ignore her instead of devoting all of your time to banning her on a game.
  • Dude like Izzy hasn't been mean at all for the past month, just give her a fucking chance
  • What fpapac is true, you're acting like an asshole. Dude my guess is that You're having troubles irl and want to take it out online, by cyberbullying some little girl. Dude that's totally not on.
  • LOL Fpapac u teach them all that true shit and one thing DrunkPowerRanger FUCK FUCK FUCK U Fuck off and fuck ur team because all of u shitfaces who r team with this b*tch don't know what life is can u fucking ballsacks stop bullying izzy and fucking forget about her WHY TF do u think she's mad at all of u. Cus U BALL SACKS FUCKING BULLY HER
  • "FUCK FUCK FUCK U Fuck off and fuck ur team" 110/10
  • Ya'll need a snickers bar. And Ranger needs some fucking milk.... Or rice. I liek rice
  • FUCK PPL WHO HATE IZZY SHE WAS FUCKING PEACEFUL BEFORE U JERKS BULLIED HER JUST LEAVE HER ALONE EVEN THE THEME SONG SHE MADE IS SAD BECUS OF U MOFOS now stfu

Izzy ur awesome all of these ball sacks think ur back IZZY HAS HER RIGHTS NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE HER ALONE
  • how sad
  • Lol white knight alert....
  • Hippy, change your skin bruh. It's giving me aids
  • Now I'm not saying Izzy should be banned or she should kill herself, but when I read, "give her a chance," I facepalm. Fucking count the number of chances people gave her you incompetent shits... No offense to you Hippy bb, but offense to you, Devil.
  • I'm prepared to give her one LAST chance. Screw up again, Izzy, and I'll make sure you'll be punished. Now all of you calm the fuck down and have some rice. Y'all need it.
  • @DrunkPowerRanger there's no possible way that (in game comment) offended you because she wasn't even talking bad about you. Also, what facts did you go through before making a hate group? I thought you always looked through your threads before posting them. You realize, you made a group to hate on a little girl. You have to understand how immature that is. Also, please go into detail, because you need to find a better excuse than "I'm too tired" because you just wrote a pretty long paragraph proving absolutely nothing, and you're still too lazy to explain yourself. What "mistakes" and "wrong choices" has she made? Please, enlighten me because right now, I just think you're overexaturating and that you made the group just for the fun of it because that's the kind of person you are. What is your point in this argument? "She brainwashes players" How? "That, my friends is not something that can be justified." What? The only thing that can't be justified are your explanations. "All izzy ever did was divide Dancraft into two groups, izzy haters (the people with brains) or the 'generous people'". Actually, sorry to break it to you but you were the one who divided Dancraft into two groups by creating this ridiculous thread. "I don't want this comment to be way longer than it needs to be so I'm stopping here." Oh honey, it was way longer than it needed to be, yet you proved absolutely nothing. "personally, leave Dancraft before I keep firing the shit you fired at me back at you and finally make you realise how much of an idiot you were for taking that path." First off, don't tell her what to do. Second of all, what shit does she fire at you (quote on quote). Moreover, the only one who's going to realize how much "of an idiot [they] were for taking [this] path" will be you.
  • "izzy haters (the people with brains)." Is that good or bad?
  • Stfu and gtfo. Nobody gives a damn about your fatass pets

Jk ily <3<br />
  • For all of you talking about /ignore it doesn't work when they try to message you, a little while before izzy sent me the message that got her muted I /ignored her and recently (a week ago) she started messaging me about her iron golem spawned and there is no way I am turning off chat or messages just so I don't have to put up with izzy, the best way to stop her doing this is getting her muted or banned (preferably banned) so all players don't have to put up with her. I'm not doing this for my own personal benefit, just saying, I am trying to help the community. But all you were doing is getting angry at me because you haven't been the target for any of her recent 'attacks' (I couldn't think of the right word)
  • How are you helping the dancraft community? I have wasted nearly a whole week whilst on a break from school on this crap. Do you why? I want to stick up for my friend. This 'bullying' is worse than I've experienced. A group to get Izzy banned? No. Just no. People like you just make dancraft such a shitty and bitchy place.
  • I do have a life... I just spend too much time on the forums so far. I've been out a lot and I have lots planned like going to water parks, meeting up with friends and stuff.
  • *cough*
    " 1. We are not leaving the Uk for a vacation this year, we are having one here in shitty England.
    2. THE WEATHERS SHIT AND SO IS THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY PUT TOGETHER IM NOT PROUD TO BE BRITISH
    3. We only get 6 week break from school.
    4. Summer isn't summer without going abroad.
    5. The Uks too fucking overpopulated
    6. I'm not going to pick out clothes, because I'm just going to stay inside all summer.
    7. I'm not going to go shopping for clothes for vacay because it's not going be good at all.
    That's all my points, I would be looking forward to it if we go abroad."
    Taken from your thread.
  • I'm actually looking forward to summer now, we are to this really cool theme park for a week and it has animals too and stuff
  • I will be happy as long as we get at least one week of hot weather (impossible)
  • Because turning off your messages is probably the most difficult thing you'll ever have to do @DrunkPowerRanger
  • bruh @Tina87 not trynna disrespect but why you always sucking her dick. no homo my dude but you blind as hell defending her. "she changed" huh? how come i see the little squeaker continuing to scam bih?
    also, none of you fools use that "its just a pixel game called minecwaft bruh why you care so much" phrase stfu
  • and these dudes complaining about bullying smh... what'd you expect fam? it's dancraft's diseased community (which im sadly a part of) combined with the dangerous internet. hop off your computer if you're too soft to take the heat. go back to club penguin, they tolerate the type of shit that goes on in here.
  • AND YOU MARK HOP OFF THE FORUMS CHUMP NUGGET.
  • It's true though, sympaul, people are pissing themselves because someone decided to be annoying on a kid's game. She may piss you off but she doesn't deserve entire groups dedicated to hating her.
  • not tryna defend her so don't attack me lool
  • But... Girls don't have dicks....
  • If you all know that she's scamming, then why is it so hard to ignore her @Sympaul?
  • @Jaasmine good stuff. agree with that last part about the group lmao
  • @Tina87 how the fawk is it so hard to ignore this shit if this chick is blowing up on the forums? my guy ive been avoiding this crap for awhile now and i still don't see why you can't admit that izzy has been garbage to the server
  • There's no point in creating a hate group to grab peoples' attention because you have nothing better to do. Izzy is just an excuse for this thread. All you proved here is that you're a bully. You literally can't give me a better reason as to why you made a hate group other than "she brainwashes people"
  • She's blowing up on the forums because of the people who are bringing attention to her.
  • If Izzy is an actual threat, then why isn't she banned right now? I mean, Kubsz checks the reports every day or so.
  • omg flame wars
  • Oh right, it's because she hasn't done anything that's worth banning her for. If there were this many people dedicated to getting her banned (and she had actually committed a bannable offense), she would've been banned by now.