Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

A NEW GROUP DEDICATED TO GETTING IZZY PERM BANNED
  • Ok, most of you know Izzy and her ways from v4, recently she bought an unmute when I finally thought I could get rid of her, she is currently uploading a video of our conversation about her igs I stole and reckons I'm getting perm banned for it. I know I'm not so I'm not fussing around raging at her.

This is a group where we dedicate ourselves to getting Izzy perm banned or perm muted and because she bought the unmute she cant buy it again and it will be the end for Izzy and all of her ways. Format to sign up:

Ign:
    Reasons To Hate Izzy:

If you have been accepted I would like to see all reports about Izzy being posted in the comment section.

If You Have The /tag command please do /tag &cIZZYHATERS
    People In The Group: (WE NEED A BETTER NAME!!!!)

DrunkPowerRanger
    -RawrItzWinter
    -SkylerDaCookie
    -BuildingGuy
    -CoSiOn
    -AbbyTheDerp
    -Pandaaaa_
    -Slayerkey
    -Junglezz
    -ASPuppygirl23
    -Empty
    -Empty
    -Empty

Just a few things to do when you see TheMentalDuckling:

If she is acting nice, saying "ill build you (anything)" don't add her or trust her with materials, shes trying to brainwash you.
    If she is in an argument with you just wait it out and something like this will be messaged to you: https://gyazo.com/aa3dcd42a783832b561c04400746e9dd
    If she is spamming or being the naturally obnoxious Izzy she is, just do /ignore TheCuteDuckling and you wont have to put up with her crap.
    If she is trying to get sympathy off of you just reject her and tell her that you know about her ways of brainwashing and abusing players.
    If she is talking to you always be vigilant, she is always recording because all she wants to do is ruin someone's day.

And seriously, she claims that for her birthday she got $7 and she used it on mega crates, she is always claiming shes rich and all that crap, $7 is nothing if you are rich like you claim you are.

Hope everyone who reads this post now understands why Izzy needs to be banned.

#IzzyForPERMBan

Just want to add one thing, we have people watching her and if anything suspicious occurs will alert our group via phone, email and skype. Don't say she changed or hasn't changed until we have clarified it.
  • Example:

Ign: DrunkPowerRanger
    Reasons To Hate Izzy: Look at her and try find a reason not to hate her
    If You Have TeamSpeak/Skype: Yes (I Have Both of Them)

(Anything extra you would like to state)
  • What does this person do? Everyones talking about this Izzy getting banned.
  • @BuildingGuy Its a very long story many people just don't want to be told. trust me.
  • k, Seems good enough. The perma ban should happen
  • @BuildingGuy wanna join the group?
  • @BuildingGuy You're in the group
  • Just reported her for spamming hopefully thats a perm mute
  • Ign: CoSiOn (this is my alt fourm account cuz CoSiOn is denied from logging in to the site)
    Reasons To Hate Izzy: 'Cause how Izzy thinks she can do whatever she wants and thinks everything follows behind here.
    If You Have TeamSpeak/Skype: Si
  • @Shrekz you are accepted
  • Fuckin cyberbullies... XDDD Oops Im being made fun of online? Gotta drink that BLEACH
  • Ign: AbbyTheDerp
    Reasons To Hate Izzy: She's hated me for no reason and targets almost all my friends. Constantly encourages me to commit suicide.
    If You Have TeamSpeak/Skype: Yes. Skype.
  • :3 lets report the shit out of her!
  • @AbbyTheDerp YAAAAASSSSSSS BISHHHH YASSSSSSSS
  • LOL, she says shes rich but I am 13 and currently have $20,000 in my savings account.
  • And how rich are ur parents ;)
  • I only have 300 in my savings. R.I.P
  • I'm 12 and have $2000 in my savings
  • everyone in this report is a cunt leave here alone u spastics why do u think shes like this because your all faggots to her
  • Same as fpapac,
    Yes, she has been annoying me sometimes, but, you don't have to start a war out of it.
    Shes a person too,
    She has the same rights as us,
    If you guys don't like her, Don't go near her, Fucking dumbasses.
  • Every1 in this report,but fpapac, kys.
  • see mexico knows if shes gonna do something bad then just report her with proof but u dont have the right to start something to make her feel like shit
  • ;) Im here for ya, Brudda.
  • DrunkPowerRanger, ur 12, lel
  • Hey, could I be un-added?
  • @fpapac "everyone in this report is a cunt leave here alone u spastics why do u think shes like this because your all faggots to her"

How about you go to school and then come back?
  • Shrekz, How about u kys and never come back?

Do the world a favour
  • Izzyhaters? This is so shallow.
  • Yikes. This is a bit too much...
  • @Tina87 Just like your brain, for trusting Duckling.
  • @AbbyTheDerp So my brain is shallow?... If that made any sense. And to all of you, if bullying a 10 year old girl is what makes you happy, then get some help. Pick on someone your own size (or just don't pick on anyone). The actual problem is all of you guys just continuously trying to find ways to make her look bad. Anty, you took the girl's igs and you think she's the problem? Ok, fight fire with fire. She's apologized for her "ways from v4". I think we're all aware she used to (or still does) scam and trap but it's not a reason to make a hate group over it. Seriously? A hate group? Grow up already this is just so pathetic. Don't get me wrong, making the group was sad enough, but people joining it? What? This is what you guys do for fun now? Hate on people? Most of you guys probably mostly just know me just cuz I stick up for Izzy, (or used to, I hadn't checked forums in almost a month) but I honestly don't care who it is being made fun of, it's just so disgusting for me personally, to see someone being cyber bullied, and I don't take Izzy for someone who cares if she's being made fun of, but I still get upset when it happens to me and I'm almost 16 now. It would be nice to come online and see at least 1 person standing up for others but none of you could do that because I guess you just don't care enough. Being part of a hate group makes you happier than doing the right thing. This is disgusting. (Sorry 'bout grammar, 2AM)
  • I agree with Tina, yes Izzy may be a bit rude sometimes, what do you expect? shes a young girl trying to fit in, but making a group to get her banned, thats cyberbullying, and do you know what else is bannable? oh yeah, bullying. So have fun with ur bans.

Dont wanna get banned? leave the group, stop bullying izzy, get rid of this fucking group...

cya
  • Oh my god, Drunk stop being a prat and grow up. Can't you see that Izzy doesn't scam anymore?
  • lol shrekz M8 u think your cool ha no one likes u ever thought of that!!! i bet your 1 of the fags that pick on her. What have you achieved from that respect?? god your a waste of sperm
  • holy fuck henry 20000$ you rich fag D:
  • I have like 200$ </3
  • Ive been on DC mainly since V2 I played in V1 a bit but not much, Tbh I find it funny how toxic the minecraft community in general has become but I mean seriously bullying a girl on a block game because she "Scams and traps" Come on that's low I mean I don't really know any of u what so ever but bullying just isn't right and all because she waste your oh so important money or gear if u didn't want to be trapped or scammed why talk to her instead of creating little bully group to try and make her quit just ignore her me mature and leave her she is ten for god sake she is just trying to make friends or something I don't know how a 10 year old mind works but I bet she is just trying to get attention If you had just ignored her she would have stopped as she wasn't getting attention and whats this about losing she virginity I mean she's ten as if she has lost her virginity cmon. Minecraft will always be toxic but try to be atleast a but mature and humain and just ignore her stop trying to get her banned or muted you look like your little 7 year olds trying argueing over who gets to play with who so just stfu and live life. k? I spent like a whole 5 mins writing this what a waste of time. Ugh imma go do something usefull. Bye
  • this is one of the funniest and most pathetic posts i've seen. lmao.
  • confetti it became that way ever since you posted on it